Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ZORO. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARIMO HAIRCUT.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WORO AND ZKK IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS ENMA SWORD OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK LUFFY. FUCK LUCCI. FUCK VEGAPUNK. FUCK BONNEY. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!
Do we still have the OG post?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
King of Hell is a higher portion of Zoro's power than Luffy's G5 that is limited to basic Haki. Luffy clapped Lucci. Sure, Lucci recovered fast but as he was hit by Luffy, said how he is fainting. Luffy was toying with Lucci using minimal effort and laughing while Lucci was choking on his own blood.

Zoro is in trouble if he doesn't beat Lucci easily.
Koh isn't zoros max
Koh asura would be zoros max
If zoro beats lucci without either
Actually beats him unlike luffy then it says everything

@comrade Do you also believe that Yamato's attack, the "Narikabura Arrow," is coated with Conqueror's Haki? Considering that before using it, Yamato emits lightning from their attacks, and the "zap zap" is present, which often symbolizes Conqueror's Haki-infused attacks, this would essentially be a "Conqueror's Haki slash," similar to what Roger and Shanks used. What do you think?
Might be. Unfortunately Oda makes it a bit ambiguous when conqueror's coating is used. After all, Kaido's Thunder Bagua in 923 and 1001 also emitted lightning, but it wasn't coating, which Kaido demonstrated later. When Yamato was using conqueror's coating, we also saw black lightning being emitted out of her club directly.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lucci lost consciousness. Doesn't matter if he regained it a few minutes later.

And Zoro will use a finishing move to do it, and you'll compare it to Luffy knocking him out, with a regular punch.....
Kaido was down from scabbards as long as lucci was down.
Yeah luffy used the peak of his devil fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.