Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

FS my ass .
Sensing killing intent have nothing to do with fs.
ANd yes zoro is faster then base lucci congrats .
I'm saying it is a possibly. Giving how far and fast Zoro would have to be to protect Vegapunk. Giving Zoro FS is better than shotting that much on Lucci.

This is like saying he didn't used ACoC to scar Kaido. It only makes the feat greater. The copium against Zoro fires back so hard that even wanks him more than Zoro fans.

@Lance_Dragonite is this real?

Chapter 1091: Sentomaru

‎🔸️ Borsalino managed to defeat Sentomaru, but he did not die, but managed to activate the command he was threatening to do, which is to make the monsters fight the navy ships, which actually happened

‎🔸️ Monkey D. Luffy VS Borsalino, Luffy fights in normal mode without using any Gear

‎🔸️ Rob Lucci tried to kill Vegapunk before being confronted by Roronoa Zoro who will face him, Rob Lucci is in his basic form and it is clear that Zoro is trying very hard

‎🔸️ Franky with Jewelery Bonney and Lilith defending the Thousand Sunny and Vegaforce 1

Via: emunopla
Emunopla ain't a leaker he simply copies from others.

Pew, Redon have higher validity.

@Lance_Dragonite is this real?

Chapter 1091: Sentomaru

‎🔸️ Borsalino managed to defeat Sentomaru, but he did not die, but managed to activate the command he was threatening to do, which is to make the monsters fight the navy ships, which actually happened

‎🔸️ Monkey D. Luffy VS Borsalino, Luffy fights in normal mode without using any Gear

‎🔸️ Rob Lucci tried to kill Vegapunk before being confronted by Roronoa Zoro who will face him, Rob Lucci is in his basic form and it is clear that Zoro is trying very hard

‎🔸️ Franky with Jewelery Bonney and Lilith defending the Thousand Sunny and Vegaforce 1

Via: emunopla
If its real I know 2 community about to cry .
Post automatically merged:

Luffy used gear-5 against Lucci but not Kizaru.

It is now clear that Zoro is facing the strongest opponent.
there we go .
Lucci is also stronger then kaido .

I'm not as big on Luffy as I once was but I still like the character quite a bit and love seeing him fight. The portion of Kaido vs Luffy with Luffy using base, Gear 2 and Gear 3 was my favourite so I hope this part of the Kizaru fight can compare art-wise. With a fruit like Kizaru's and Luffy's speed and observation, won't be hard to make it a visually pleasing part of the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.