Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that even with G5 in his pocket, we get to see base and lower gears Luffy against an Admiral. G5 is inevitable but seeing Luffy against Kizaru without it first is gonna be good. It'll just make G5 vs awakened light fruit that boss.
It's standard One Piece for Luffy to not use his most evolved forms right away when he has a drawn-out, detailed fight
pre-ts Lucci (fought in base for a while)
Doffy
Katakuri
Kaido

Oda likes building up the intensity.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I remember us talking about Zoro using KOH against a VA shitting on CoC coatings portrayal, I think using it against lucci (unless it’s to one shot) would be just as bad
I agree with this. I would be disappointed if Lucci has a protracted King length fight with KOH Zoro.

I mean everyone expect that when luffy will go gear 5 he will do some silly stuff with kizaru lights .
He legit used kaido as a jump rope .
But luffy fighting kizaru in base is just like luffy fighting hybrid kaido in base its the start of a 1v1 .
Where does all this overestimating Kizaru come from? He values less than a side of beef.

I was hoping for a proper S-Hawk rematch TBH.

How did the fight start? Or like we don't have any details on Zoro vs Lucci?

Yeah, Lucci is better than a VA.

I would have preferred a S-Hawk rematch though.
I have some details bhut im not allowed to tell them and its not much .
But based on what I learned .
ZOro struglgign with base lucci is not far off .

I think he'd lose but I don't think it would be without a struggle also Lucci imo is a better fighter than both of them but all their other stats are much higher
I don't know about that. Whitebeard old and almost dead still managed to very easily almost kill Blackbeard without even using his DF just using his glave. That's still a great feat. But I'll say that Lucci might be a better fighter than Akainu simply because his fighting style requires him to be a better fighter. But he'd still lose.
I only said it was possible because mf wb had heart attacks during that battle and even squardo was able stab him
Yeah, I can see Lucci really damaging Whitebeard if he gets a heart attack in the middle of the battle but I still can't see WB lose. I mean Akainu cheap-shotted WB through the chest and also took half of his face away but this dude still didn't go down.

It's standard One Piece for Luffy to not use his most evolved forms right away when he has a drawn-out, detailed fight
pre-ts Lucci (fought in base for a while)
Doffy
Katakuri
Kaido

Oda likes building up the intensity.
Yep, I'm just glad Oda's keeping it up even after G5's introduction since he was so quick to use it against Lucci. I suppose there he planned to make things quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.