Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I don't know about that. Whitebeard old and almost dead still managed to very easily almost kill Blackbeard without even using his DF jus using his glave. That's still a great feat. But I'll say that Lucci might be a better fighter than Akainu simply because his fighting style requires him to be a better fighter. But he'd still lose.

Yea, I can see Lucci really damaging whitebeard if he gets a heart attack in the middle of the battle but I still can't see WB lose. I mean Akainu cheap-shotted WB through the chest and also took half of his fac away but this dude still didn't go down.

True true

His peak has also levels up
He uses partial Gear attacks so why not it's funny how you insist on something he already did show us
His peak is his peak. Every mode has low tier attacks and high tier attacks. Zoro has many 3 sword attacks but 3 billion worlds is the strongest. Lol Its still 3 sword style. Just like in super sayian high tier attacks etc... lol Bro wtf are you even talking about. G5 is his peak n he used against Rob gucci and didn't KO him

Yonko fans coping hard .
Like kaido did not fought base luffy for multiples chapters .
I don’t know, partner. Luffy went G2/G3 in those chapters. But from what I’m hearing, nothing at vs Kizaru. It would seem that one Roc Gatling could potentially down an Admiral if the leaks are true…

Very impressed by Kizaru here. Fighting even a nerfed Yonko 1v1 certainly isn’t easy. Just ask Kidd and Act 1 Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.