Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I waiting to see if Zoro going fall asleep during the fight like luffy .
People going say that part of how G5 is which is great , it's like people you see in sports or other competitions that troll and still win .
Essentially any damage Zoro takes now from Lucci or even if Lucci blocks his slashes it's over. The overwhelming performance Luffy put on against Lucci has made it impossible for Zoro to look good.

I agree actually that Zoro should be fighting other swordsmen gunning for the top, but it just doesn't seem all that important. Nobody care except for Zoro and Mihawk so the best that's gonna happen is a sick fight and that's about it. Should have been more important to the narrative but rip ig
Tbh they wouldn’t even have to fit too hard into the narrative for me.

Stuff like Mihawk and Kuma randomly interjecting is fine, as long as they force Zoro’s growth as a character and combatant

I agree Zoro should have had WSS rivals all throughout the story. A lack of this has led to Zorotards wanting to Luffy's challenges because naturally his opponents are the toughest.
Nope this is Loda way spice up the story because nobody really cares about goofy anymore. Before last two arcs he has never created antagonist who both Zoro and goofy could fight he is getting desperate to keep readers invested in his mc

I agree actually that Zoro should be fighting other swordsmen gunning for the top, but it just doesn't seem all that important. Nobody care except for Zoro and Mihawk so the best that's gonna happen is a sick fight and that's about it. Should have been more important to the narrative but rip ig
Zoro fought Hachi, Kaku, Ryuma, hyouzou, and King all used swordsmanship. What are yall talking about. Then we have Shiryu, Mihawk and maybe Gorsei swordsman

Nope this is Loda way spice up the story because nobody really cares about goofy anymore. Before last two arcs he has never created antagonist who both Zoro and goofy could fight.
Cry.

Zoro is literally struggling with Luffy's sloppy seconds who's on 60% hp while also trying to get Vegapunk so distracted.

Luffy is fighting the guy you wanted Zoro to fight and if this doesn't show you levels are not the same you need to stop reading sword piece

The narrative set up that PK was harder and what everyone wants way more even from mihawk him self and early in the story .
The titles are cool but it's not like most people try to get them like WSM or WSC or Yonko.
Hell most of top tiers we see not pure sword men so it's not like they give a fuck about that .

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Zoro fought Hachi, Kaku, Ryuma, hyouzou, and King all used swordsmanship. What are yall talking about. Then we have Shiryu, Mihawk and maybe Gorsei swordsman
Literally none of them hive a shit about the title of world's strongest swordsman though. I said he needs to fight more people gunning for the title, not just swordsmen

Literally none of them hive a shit about the title of world's strongest swordsman though. I said he needs to fight more people gunning for the title, not just swordsmen
What does it matter if they give a shit or not? They are swordsman. Zoro Goal is to be the strongest Swordsman. So for example their was a Swordsman out in the sea who was the strongest but doesn't give a shit about being the strongest. Zoro would still have to defeat him.

Cry.

Zoro is literally struggling with Luffy's sloppy seconds who's on 60% hp while also trying to get Vegapunk so distracted.

Luffy is fighting the guy you wanted Zoro to fight and if this doesn't show you levels are not the same you need to stop reading sword piece
Zoro won't need to go KoH like your boy straight jumping to g5 for this fodder:myman:
Luffy vs Kizaru will probably be one of the most mid fights hence why there is zero excitement other than Zoro not getting him:catsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.