Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does calling out BS makes me a hater? Lmao. Perhaps, it's just you who's so biased that you think pointing the obvious is me hating on the character.
2 posts back to back one saying people are afraid of Zoro when people still mocking him over taking Luffy's sloppy seconds and then the next post downplaying Luffy clashing with an admiral.

I'll admit to hating on Zoro because his match up for this arc deserves that but you'll never admit the Zoro slander in this thread has made you jaded towards Luffy

:kata:

That's the thing with leakers they're just trying to see wich event to gas so that they would benefit from it ( more interactions with people) , remember the sanji chapter when they said s-shark broke sanji's leg ?
Seriously its for engagement/trolling. Don't forget the whole S-Shark vs Sanji fight that was just Sanji taking a punch

Why are Zoro fans acting like the fact Zoro is still fighting Luffy's sloppy seconds isn't still embarrassing?

Zoro isn't fighting Kizaru while Luffy is these things have not changed.

Now that the frauds and their fake leaks have been exposed. We can finally mourn for Jobbomarou and his tragic fate.
Oda let him crash the party and flex his skills only to get blitzed by Lucci.
Couple chapters later he flexes his super defense CoA only to get chapter-cliffhanger-to-next-chapter-diffed by Kizaru

:whitepress:
Just kill him off and end his misery oda :josad:

People wonder why we shit on leakers.

You've got some giving fake spoilers.

You've got Lance posting stupid gifs that mean nothing and then throws a hissy fit if someone drops spoilers before him.

Then we get full summary usually couple hours before scans come out.

These leakers man have ego's bigger than some celebrities.
Because they know they can rile up the fanbase with a simple description that spews toxic threads with thousands of replies

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Imagine if the spoilers for 1043 were coming out now

"Marco blocked Kaido's attack? Omg Marco is Yonko level!!!"
We're going on break after this. Imagine what Yonko vs Admiral bros gonna do with nothing to go off for two weeks except one panel with one kick. May God have mercy on the soul whoever's modding the battledome.

People wonder why we shit on leakers.

You've got some giving fake spoilers.

You've got Lance posting stupid gifs that mean nothing and then throws a hissy fit if someone drops spoilers before him.

Then we get full summary usually couple hours before scans come out.

These leakers man have ego's bigger than some celebrities.
I think we are the problem because we always uhm wait a second "some of us" keep begging them like the weak hearted people they are for spoilers . These people are the ones that gave them that big ego for the leakers to think of themselves as gods . When in reality they're just a bunch of losers paying some pennies to get shit literally 3 days before it's officially given .

Status
Not open for further replies.