Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Because she got tired of people taking everything she said as a hint, couldn't have a normal conversation with the community, so she retired :catsweat:
Understandable tbh. Anytime Lance, Eten, Drumz or Pew like a comment it's "OMG HE LIKED THIS COMMENT TALKING ABOUT LUFFY, GEAR 6TH NEXT CHAPTER CONFIRMED!!!11!!!"

No point being on a forum when you can participate in Shitposting.

Understandable tbh. Anytime Lance, Eten, Drumz or Pew like a comment it's "OMG HE LIKED THIS COMMENT TALKING ABOUT LUFFY, GEAR 6TH NEXT CHAPTER CONFIRMED!!!11!!!"

The people that do this are genuinely retarded though.

Unless it's posted in spoiler thread leaked images summary etc why take what leakers say as a hint. Honestly some of this community are brain dead.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
At a good time as well lol
The further we continue the series the bigger the agenda that's gonna get challenged
Years worth of anticipation for ones fav to shine is gonna start to boil over
People already lost their minds over something trivial like Zoro vs Lucci, imagine the toxicity by endgame :suresure:

Yeah I dunno how these guys still do it tbh :ihaha:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
2 posts back to back one saying people are afraid of Zoro when people still mocking him over taking Luffy's sloppy seconds and then the next post downplaying Luffy clashing with an admiral.
I think it's only fair I get to call them out after spending a lot of time replying to 100s of posts filled with BS.

I'll admit to hating on Zoro because his match up for this arc deserves that but you'll never admit the Zoro slander in this thread has made you jaded towards Luffy
Go back to Lucci vs Luffy chapter and read my posts. I was legit the only one who was telling people Luffy dominated Lucci using only a fraction of his power. When I did it, I did it without taking any credit from Lucci and without resorting to use lies. People are legit lying now. I am far from being emotionally involved enough to turn my anger towards the character for things their fans did lmao.

I just want to see the Luffy vs Kizaru panel then go to sleep.

I literally could not care about 90% of the chapter if it's about a fat bowl haired kid in a diaper getting neg diff'd.

:kriwhat:
Now that you put it like that, is Sentoumaru the Yajirobe (DBZ) of One Piece? Fat kid that had a ton of potential but due to cowardice/loyalty never progressed. Always seen around a genius "whats the kittens name in English"/Vegapunk.

I think it's only fair I get to call them out after spending a lot of time replying to 100s of posts filled with BS.

Go back to Lucci vs Luffy chapter and read my posts. I was legit the only one who was telling people Luffy dominated Lucci using only a fraction of his power. When I did it, I did it without taking any credit from Lucci and without resorting to use lies. People are legit lying now. I am far from being emotionally involved enough to turn my anger towards the character for things their fans did lmao.
Fairs fair I suppose.

To be honest though you can't blame people when leakers are giving fake ass spoilers that's been put in the spoiler summary thread. We just react to what we're given.

It's still pretty embarrassing that Zoro is getting Lucci though regardless IMO considering Luffy dominated him I really fear for Zoro fans next chapter if Zoro doesn't neg or low diff him.
Post automatically merged:

Now that you put it like that, is Sentoumaru the Yajirobe (DBZ) of One Piece? Fat kid that had a ton of potential but due to cowardice/loyalty never progressed. Always seen around a genius "whats the kittens name in English"/Vegapunk.
Koran was the name of the cat lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.