Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen bro, we can go back and forth over this as many times as you want. But if you call me a retard then you’re a certified loser. It ain’t that serious, go out and touch grass doofus.

and btw the wiki clarifies that they were prisoners cause babanuki was there. And babanuki had been turned at that point.
Only a clown would use Wikipedia to provide an argument :suresure:

There is actually no reason to go back and forth since you are the one who claimed king was cuffed or he was a prisoner while manga never showed any of those stuff. GB even confirms that he warned them but they wanted to test him. If I'm cuffed as an prisoner and try to challenge an admiral outright that's pretty much retarded.

Prove me any of your head canon stuff through manga. If you cannot back up your argument through it then you will be a certified retard. It's that simple

The best part about spoilers is the leakers being intentionally vague or misleading about certain details that make this specific community go apeshit, when in reality it's ends up being nothing like what people imagine.

Welp.
As anyone with a brain already knew, Zoro struggling with base Lucci and base Luffy ragdolling Kizaru were nothing but pipe dreams

:saden:
I was telling myself this, this felt like a Luffy wanker pipe dream lol.
Zoro getting pressed hard by the base version of the guy that was severely outmatched in his awakened form by Luffy, and base Luffy ragdolling an admiral.
This is totally how a caricature of a luffytard would write a One Piece chapter.

Thhe zoro effect
Luffy fans are insecure
You're boy is still fighting Luffy's neg diff opponent while Luffy is fighting the majority of the Zoro fans wet dream opponent what have we got to be insecure about it?

You still think it's safe to come out of the rock you've been hiding under because the spoilers of Zoro struggling was fake? The fact Zoro is fighting Lucci which could or could not be more than a mid diff fight alone should be enough to humble you.

You're boy is still fighting Luffy's neg diff opponent while Luffy is fighting the majority of the Zoro fans wet dream opponent what have we got to be insecure about it?

You still think it's safe to come out of the rock you've been hiding under because the spoilers of Zoro struggling was fake? The fact Zoro is fighting Lucci which could or could not be more than a mid diff fight alone should be enough to humble you.
Why are you so pissed over manga? Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.