Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only one Lucci considered a threat was Luffy which was why he never did anything g when Luffy was around. When Luffy went to deal with Kizaru as he's the only one who can Lucci made a move not realising Zoro can probs beat him high diff.
Still hard to believe that this will be a full fight, I don't remember Zoro fighting an opponent that was fighting Luffy before (Hyozo and Monet don't count).

I think that upscales Lucci and G5 if anything. Considering w/ Ashura Zoro scarred hybrid Kaido. He cannot be a fraud really
Lucci is at max King level 'if' that.

Luffy is fighting Yonko and Admirals while Zoro is stuck with Lucci. The reason why most people have made fun of Zoro here is because his fans really don't see the levels between Luffy and Zoro currently.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy would need g6 for zoro
One dragon damnation and luffy is seeing ace
Lmao let's see if Zoro can even beat Lucci first before we talk about whether KOH Zoro can beat no gears Luffy

Chinjao "There are countless souls in the seas ahead with the quality of a king, being pirateking means standing atop all these supreme kings, do you think you can topple the ADMIRALS and the YONKOU and surpass Roger's legend?"

Cope and seethe.
This is a non sequitur lol. Not only did you fail to address the point I made, but you also brought out something not even considerably related at all.

Wow, the admirals are one of the strongest people around? I didn't know! 🤯

Status
Not open for further replies.