Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
Blackbeard May not have two awakened fruits and just three fruits.

Koby Smoker and Sword will ally with the straw hats to defeats Blackbeard Pirates. Koby will defeat Pizarro destroying Pirate island and freeing the other slaves that were there
So if Pizzaro is a Koby fight, what are the SH match-ups against BBP ?

You dont actually know this in the end though lol
If the most DF oriented top tier ends up unawakened, when his logia was hailed as the most dangerous and unique....I will send a strongly worded letter to Oda

THIS CHAPTER IS A HUGE L FOR BOTH ZORO AND SANJI.

ZORO BECAUSE HE'S GOING TO FIGHT LUFFY'S SLOPPY SECONDS WHOSE BEEN NEG DIFF'D TWICE THIS ARC. LIKELY IT'LL BE HIGH TO EXTREME DIFF AS WELL.

SANJI TOOK AN L AS HE'S HAVING TO SUBDUE KAKU WITH A BUBBLE? WHY NOT JUST BEAT HIS ASS WHEN KAKU IS AT LIKE 30HP.

LUFFY IS THE ONLY ONE FROM THE SH'S WALKING AWAY WITH A MASSIVE W THIS CHAPTER CLASHING WITH THE CHAD WIZARU.

:milaugh:
Because he's not stupid:myman:
"Work smarter, not harder"

So Sanji ended up fighting injured Kaku. Hahahaha
This isn't a mid chapter, this is terrible. These fights could have been avoided. Sanji got his panel vs S-Shark, what's the point of this crap anyway? Just to say CP0 won't join SHPs? So what?

I don't want Kizaru fighting panels, but with those at least some of the readers would have been happier.

Sanji cooking something would have been more entertaining. He could improve VegaPunks recipes. Much better character development already.

1090 was technically terrible. So we basically skipped the seraph fights just to observe Nami hit York with a stick on her head. Imagine some of the leakers were Nami fans: "Nami super neg diffs York, absolutely destroying her emotionally!! Hype Hype Hype!!"

If the most DF oriented top tier ends up unawakened, when his logia was hailed as the most dangerous and unique....I will send a strongly worded letter to Oda
Luffy vs Blackbeard
Zoro vs Shiryu
Usopp vs Van Augur
Sanji vs Lafitte
Robin vs Devon
Franky vs Sanjuan
Jinbe vs Vasco
Brook and Chopper vs Doc Q and Stronger

Namis fight will likely be decided By the end of egghead

Impressive

Using Vegapunk's trick to "beat" this guy is commendable

Truly impressive feat... for Simpji, that is

After all
Both use kicks
Both are fast
Both fight in air

Sanji is ready to throw hands with Kizaru
Zoro might beat Mihawk at EoS, but Sanji at least will beat a Color Trio Admiral

... oh wait

:milaugh
Next up he beats cripped Lucci leftover after the Zoro fight. *emotional clap*

Not talking about about Awakening. Thats fine. Im talking about haki. No DF nullifies haki output. Blackbeard doesnt have kairoseki properties, he's not weakening the enemy

H

Herrera95

This isn't a mid chapter, this is terrible. These fights could have been avoided. Sanji got his panel vs S-Shark, what's the point of this crap anyway? Just to say CP0 won't join SHPs? So what?

I don't want Kizaru fighting panels, but with those at least some of the readers would have been happier.

Sanji cooking something would have been more entertaining. He could improve VegaPunks recipes. Much better character development already.

1090 was technically terrible. So we basically skipped the seraph fights just to observe Nami hit York with a stick on her head. Imagine some of the leakers were Nami fans: "Nami super neg diffs York, absolutely destroying her emotionally!! Hype Hype Hype!!"
Chapter 1090 was good because of Luffy shitting his pants over Kizaru only. I agree the rest was bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.