Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda view Legends/goal post (mihawk, shanks) highter than the other top tiers because of this they will never look bad and any top tiers the legend fight without restriction (illness, stabs) will look bad. Perfect exemple is ryukugyu vs shanks, rayleigh vs blackbeard and 100% hp garp vs kuzan. Shiryu like them is legend wank victim, but rest assured when he fight zoro you will realize that he is a beast and that garp wank was just that strong.

You don't get it, in the original text Luffy only said strong while shivering so it wasn't actual kizaru hype because... because it simply wasn't, okay?
I remember the LadmiraLs were claiming Luffy is scared and that was bullshit. Then I put up the signature to mock the fake hype train on Kizaru. Look he still didn't win shit by the looks of it.

The problem is the fanboyism goes too far and hampers any real discussion. LadmiraL boys got affected a bit too much by me saying basically "Kizaru is a boring fodder and it would be a boring fight". Rest were jokes, now you guys complain as if you took real damage. Calm down.

Oda view Legends/goal post (mihawk, shanks) highter than the other top tiers because of this they will never look bad and any top tiers the legend fight without restriction (illness, stabs) will look bad. Perfect exemple is ryukugyu vs shanks, rayleigh vs blackbeard and 100% hp garp vs kuzan. Shiryu like them is legend wank victim, but rest assured when he fight zoro you will realize that he is a beast and that garp wank was just that strong.
All BBPs are gonna die by WGs hands..

Status
Not open for further replies.