Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

What we call inspiration, Sasuke is literally born thanks to Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho and Kurapika. All mangaka are inspired by other manga and also create their own story. Besides your crappy comparison with Team 7, tell me how Itadori is like Naruto? How is Megumi like Sasuke? How is Nobara like Sakura?

But I noticed that you were a clown when you said that Todo used the 'talk no jutsu' on an enemy."
Megumi follows the same blueprint of sasuke and uryuu, even the same plot of family being killed which turns him into antisocial emo yearning to be an avenger.

Itadori's whole personality is COPYCATTED from naruto.

Nobara is sakura with a different haircolor and masculine personality which is off putting.

Gojo is a kakashi copy to the point where he hides his eyes until the moment to save his student comes.

One whole arc plagiarized from naruto, one whole arc plagiarized from bleach including the end and you still come here with a straight face to talk about inspiration?

I am tired of godfy getting the attention in every arc. Last time he defeated KAIDO, the representation of power itself. Now back to back he will be defeating the light and darkness literally. What is there to defeat then, the invincible imu.
:crazwhat:

H

Herrera95

Yet despite his great strength portrayal, Aokiji is never portrayed as a "2nd".

Hell, you have people arguing he's actually the 1st.
That makes Teach the second and it makes no sense for Luffy yo beat Aokiji while Zoro beats Teach.

Plus would be too easy fot Zoro. Teach is a DF counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.