Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which of these VA look like Zoro opponent to you tells us :quest:
I have zero opinions yet because like I just said:

- They have nothing but faces shown (except Doll and the scarred one)
- No introductions yet.

Example: You didnt know the multiple chin dude had a mechanical arm that could 1 shot the sea beasts before this chapter.

Maybe wait for full designs and intro?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yep, people taking that statement seriously is insane when it was just a simple callback. People forget that Oda himself doesn't powerscale, it's a fandom thing. He didn't write that line for you to think "Wow Luffy is as strong as old man Ray" he wrote it to call back to the last time they met and to make Luffy boast
(1) Garp mentioning Whitebeard & Rayleigh in the same breath as Legends.
(2) Oda mentioning Shanks & Rayleigh in the same sentence when talking about CoC, in a question not even related to Rayleigh.
(3) Blackbeard being afraid of Rayleigh's reputation.
(4) Now this statement...

Rayleigh is consistently been compared to Yonko by Oda, time to accept it.

Stop reading too much into it and making things too complicated
Pre Time Skip Luffy and Zoro were fodders to kizaru and needed someone 100 times stronger (Vastly superior) to fight Kizaru
Now they themselves are on that level

Simple as that
Point blank period
Oda did it to tell us Luffy is (finally) on the level of his mentor now who is Old Rayleigh and he did it against exact same opponent who embarrassed Luffy and matched Rayleigh

And lol like Sky Splitter Whitebeard wasn't treated like a puppy dog by Kizaru and 99.99% sky splitter Garp wasn't eating shit against Kizaru Rayleigh himself is easily a sky splitter

His CoC is 100 times more hyped than Kizaru and Big Mom's
Dude literally exudes CoC

Wait till Kizaru dominates Luffy
Not all the SH are 100x stronger that they were pre time skip .( say chopper or Ussop or broke 100 times stronger LMAO)
The simple fact that both shaky and luffy are not scaling thing to real value .

Think why is Saturn there? Luffy gasses out fighting Kizaru, the bigger fish Saturn comes out and steals the DF or captures him. Also possible BB rats lurking around.

It won't be boring. Old geezer on minimum tax-payer money wage isn't interesting. Sorry pal.
I’m not entirely convinced that the gorosei are admiral level. I think it’s possible that Dragon shows up to handle Saturn considering he’s a friend of Vegapunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.