Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad::josad::josad: Those comicon proving it right and some OF chicks post their half nude cosplays n it gets 10k n plus upvotes
Post automatically merged:

Sincere lol https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/163dljc
The reddit likes make no sense. Some random user might post a response like "Because it's true" in a thread that later gains traction and just because they were first they gain 5k likes for zero effort.

(1) Garp mentioning Whitebeard & Rayleigh in the same breath as Legends.
(2) Oda mentioning Shanks & Rayleigh in the same sentence when talking about CoC, in a question not even related to Rayleigh.
(3) Blackbeard being afraid of Rayleigh's reputation.
(4) Now this statement...

Rayleigh is consistently been compared to Yonko by Oda, time to accept it.
Ray him self says he can't beat BB at his current age .
This WB and Garp all over where they strong but still weaken .
Hell luffy will beat BB in few months so i don't even know why people scaling this shit with ray .

Rayleigh and Kizaru were effectively stalling each other. Neither could get past the other. Rayleigh said that age slowed him down. He said that there is no possible way he could've defeated Teach, which means it's not Teach >= Rayleigh but a clear cut Teach > Rayleigh and that's despite Teach's fighting style is designed to be a good counter to DF users, so Rayleigh loses to Teach despite being a bad match up to him.
Umm no that means Rayleigh can't beat Teach + Crew + Seraphim + Coby cuz to defeat teach he has to defeat everyone helping him

If Teach was 100% > Rayleigh he won't run away like a little bitch shitting his pants
Why didn't he run from Law lol?
He didn't even run from Garp
What exactly puts old Ray on par with Luffy? Luffy has internal destruction and barrier Haki too, he displayed a level of ACoC that was compared to the clash of Roger and Whitebeard, he has future sight, something Rayleigh is implied not to have and he awakened his Nika fruit which gives him reality altering abilities and the power to create island sized Kong Guns.
Rayleigh's CoC > Luffy's CoC and Kaido told us Haki > All
Oda told us Old Rayleigh's CoC scales to Shanks no two ways about it

Its over for Zoro fans,
Stussy 1 tap speed blitz Zoro confirmed.
Zoro struggling against 10% HP base Lucci.
I guess we now know why Zoro couldn't even scratch Kaku balls. Its obvious, Zoro would've gotten packed up by 100% Kaku had Stussy not stepped in and saved him. Thats why Lucci needed to get weakened and beat so badly before hand by Luffy, so his side bitch could stand a bit of a chance against him.
HAHAHAHAHAHA:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Its over for Zoro fans,
I guess we now know why Zoro couldn't even scratch Kaku balls. Its obvious, Zoro would've gotten packed up by 100% Kaku had Stussy not stepped in and saved him. Thats why Lucci needed to get weakened and beat so badly before hand by Luffy, so his side bitch could stand a bit of a chance against him.
You're trying too hard

Umm no that means Rayleigh can't beat Teach + Crew + Seraphim + Coby cuz to defeat teach he has to defeat everyone helping him

If Teach was 100% > Rayleigh he won't run away like a little bitch shitting his pants
Why didn't he run from Law lol?
He didn't even run from Garp

Rayleigh's CoC > Luffy's CoC and Kaido told us Haki > All
Oda told us Old Rayleigh's CoC scales to Shanks no two ways about it
Ray doesn't split clouds.
Yonko > Ray > AdmiraLs

Its over for Zoro fans,
This guy is my fav goofy bro 🤣🤣🤣

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Its over for Zoro fans,
Blud is talking to himself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.