Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be different, because Zoro already fought Kaku before but didn't finished him

So it would be easier to make fun of Zoro saying "haha he can't beat Kaku so he imprisioned him"

Tbh Sanji always prioritizes other people's safety in battles, so he couldn't give Kaku the chance to attack someone else. No big deal here, nobody seriously believes Kaku offers a challenge for Zoro or Sanji.
I just happy that Oda at least still have the SH smart in a way .
Lucci and Kaku should have never been free .
It like Oda made all the smart SH stupid just for the lucci set up .
Nami would never allow that shit to tell the truth .

Some fans need to stop overrating splitting the sky. It just means you have two strong will individuals clashing with ACoC.

Kaido and Big Mom split the sky when they fought. On the rooftop before they performed hakai Kaido asked Big Mom and if she still had the power needed to perform the technique. Think about it, Kaido wasn't sure if a person who could split the sky while clashing against him had the power to perform hakai.

Either, hakai is it technique that require greater amount of power then the amount Kaido and Big Mom used when they split the sky and Zoro defensive power is greater than 2 Yonkos combined power to split the sky. Or splitting sky it's not a way to rank and determine characters power level because it is just a clash of will power.

Could be 2 big things imo:

- FS mastery (nothing weve seen so far has Luffy actually mastering it)
Agreed, I don't believe Luffy is as good as Shanks or even Katakuri with FS but we'll see.

Kizaru should be the perfect test.
A G5 variant of Snake Man and speed oriented.
This is just a form adjustment in my opinion, not a powerup.
Edit: I can fully imagine this fight being Katakuri 2.0 in that way
Agreed, will likely have some similarties.

I just happy that Oda at least still have the SH smart in a way .
Lucci and Kaku should have never been free .
It like Oda made all the smart SH stupid just for the lucci set up .
Nami would never allow that shit to tell the truth .
That is always odas MO tho
It was already stupid that luffy was talking to the Gorosei everyone in the crew knows he is a retard

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Some fans need to stop overrating splitting the sky. It just means you have two strong will individuals clashing with ACoC.

Kaido and Big Mom split the sky when they fought. On the rooftop before they performed hakai Kaido asked Big Mom and if she still had the power needed to perform the technique. Think about it, Kaido wasn't sure if a person who could split the sky while clashing against him had the power to perform hakai.

Either, hakai is it technique that require greater amount of power then the amount Kaido and Big Mom used when they split the sky and Zoro defensive power is greater than 2 Yonkos combined power to split the sky. Or splitting sky it's not a way to rank and determine characters power level because it is just a clash of will power.
Yeah I've noticed people tend to take one minor detail and blow it way out of proportion

Status
Not open for further replies.