Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes we get a fight in our hands .
But I hope for luffy that he is more then 100 times stronger then saabody or he will not win .
Of course he is.

The statement is a callback to tell us the readers that Luffy is now in a position he can fight admirals without running like last time. Only the dumbass Ztards are taking the 100 times as a literal math powerscale when it's clearly just a call back to what Shakky said.

Lmfao at the Zorotards thinking in anyway this is an L for Luffy.

Luffy is clashing and fighting and Admiral this arc Kizaru of all people.

Zoro is going to struggle against Lucci and is yet again been shown to be Sanji's rival not Luffy.

:milaugh:

Godfy vs Wizaru lesssssss go

:steef:
Wait if zoro = old ray does that mean ray would struggle against Lucci
:josad:

Of course he is.

The statement is a callback to tell us the readers that Luffy is now in a position he can fight admirals without running like last time. Only the dumbass Ztards are taking the 100 times as a literal math powerscale when it's clearly just a call back to what Shakky said.
I see it the same way .
Luffy as at the level to fight kizaru for sure .
He is not kicking him saying him you are not ready for this stage yet like last time .
Tought weird that luffy talk about saabody since kizaru was playing with him in marine ford .
So yes its just a call back .

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
S

So is Ussop

So why isn't Ussop = Rayleigh?

Usopp and Luffy weren't the same strength Luffyx100 isn't equal to Usoppx100

Current Luffy is much stronger than current Rayleigh and could be argued stronger than Prime Rayleigh

You're retarded. Ignoring the panel where Lucci got annihilated I see and passed out. Selective picking of panels won't help you when Oda slaps you around again for being a dumbass delusional fanbase.

Kizaru >>>> Lucci.

Luffu > Kizaru >>> Zoro >= Lucci
Kizaru stronger than Pucci if and only Luffy uses G5 and gets overpowered by him until then you have nothing.
Why you so angry tho, I thought that Goofy bros had it good but I keep being proven wrong. :kobeha:

When Mihawk admits inferiority alongside the others to wB
Fans "Mihawk > sickbeard/yonko still..."

When Luffy doesn't even mention Rayleigh Nor is he talking about SNs but just his crew and himself being 100x stronger
Fans "Rayleigh is yonko level"

You nitpick and twist statements
Luffy statement has nothing to do with Old Ray being yonko level or able to beat top tiers 1v1
If you don't see this "100 times" as a callback of Sabadoby arc then you are worse than delusional.

Worst thing is that this is only due Mihawk hate cuz Luffy words instantly put Rayleigh really high and Zoro who will surpass him even higher which means mihawk it is the top tier all claim but you deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.