Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are so many people believing SH can easily defeat Kizaru and escape from Egghead? So funny. Even Luffy, who always insists he will win every fight did not say he is going to beat Kizaru. He is just stating they are 100 times stronger than 2 years ago (as Rayleigh was), which means, if Luffy remembers what Shakki said to him 2 years ago, he thinks he is around Rayleigh's level. However, even 76-year-old Rayleigh is not able to beat a "sword-only" Kizaru and was panting and coughing after a few minutes of fight.
For Luffy himself, he appeared suddenly to attack Kizaru who is trying to follow Vegaforce not fighting Luffy, he failed to reach him and the attack was blocked easily. I REALLY think Yonko fans are over-confident. Pay attention.

H

Herrera95

You can't possibly be this stupid.

"Hyaku" in Japanese is not just hundred but it's used to a mean a lot/shitton. Hyakuju no Kaido is just that: King of the (Many Beasts). It's not that Kaido is literally in charge of 100 beasts.

So "100 times stronger" in Sabaody and now is just an expression meaning way stronger. It's not meant to be a literal figure.
You are headcannoing about how they used the word. They used to mean 100. It is a 100.

I like his role in Shabaody and MF war. I like his back story.

But Sentomaru is basically useless comes Egghead when he's supposed to be the body guard of Vega Punk. For being a menace back in Shabaody, Oda should've at least made him more formidable lol. Negged by a loser like Lucci and now easy-diffed by Kizaru. Remove Sentomaru from Egghead and nothing will change. He is now like one of those characters that Oda has given good intro and then next thing they job lol.
Yup, I agree... if you remove him from this arc it would be still the same.

Ngl, it would be cool if Kizaru couldn't order the pacifistas after taking the chip.
Sentomaru: You think it would be that easy, huff!! They only obey me huf huff!

That way his presence on this arc would mean something at least. Slowing the marines.

H

Herrera95

Kizaru couldn't even ONE shot Sentoumaru despite needing to ASAP. Even Lucci could.

His signature attack doesn't have acoc.

We have luffy ultra confident about fighting Kizaru and proclaiming he's MUCH stronger now.

Can I say Luffy will mid diff
Luffy remembers Kizaru name
That's inusual... I wonder why?

Ah yes, he was shocked by his presence and it was reminded that Kizaru low diffed his crew back then

Luffy, the man that beat the WSC Crydo, acknowledge Kizaru strength last chapter...

Everybody is saying "Luffy isn't scared of Kizaru"
And he isn't

But nobody is saying: "An admiral decides to fight an entire Yonko crew ALONE":kata:

Why are so many people believing SH can easily defeat Kizaru and escape from Egghead? So funny. Even Luffy, who always insists he will win every fight did not say he is going to beat Kizaru. He is just stating they are 100 times stronger than 2 years ago (as Rayleigh was), which means, if Luffy remembers what Shakki said to him 2 years ago, he thinks he is around Rayleigh's level. However, even 76-year-old Rayleigh is not able to beat a "sword-only" Kizaru and was panting and coughing after a few minutes of fight.
For Luffy himself, he appeared suddenly to attack Kizaru who is trying to follow Vegaforce not fighting Luffy, he failed to reach him and the attack was blocked easily. I REALLY think Yonko fans are over-confident. Pay attention.
Sounds like an Admiral fan's copium lol, are you that afraid of Yonko > Admirals being affirmed by Luffy vs Kizaru? And taking the "100 times stronger" statement literally is pathetic, it's an extremely basic callback to Sabaody.

Status
Not open for further replies.