Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Another break hurts

I don't think Lucci is Zoro main fight this arc, but a hype tool for Zoro being "100x stronger" than he was in sabaody. Luffy showed us the gap between him and Lucci, now it's for zoro to do the same, so we can get the real matchups, luffy v saturn, zoro v kizaru.
And then he will also show the gap between him and Luffy.

Luffy won't face Saturn. He won't show up now. And Kizaru will beat Luffy for good.

Zoro won't do much either just protect his captain and escape with everyone else to a location that is not Elbaf.
Post automatically merged:

Cope, Luffy vs Saturn and Zoro vs Kizaru is not happening.:jackcopium:

Seeing how some ZBoys still think Zoro is going to fight Kizaru in this arc is just sad and pathetic.
Same shit was said about Kaido. He will fight Kizaru.

Bullshit
Post automatically merged:

Yes. All others betrayed him.
You can't possibly be this stupid.

"Hyaku" in Japanese is not just hundred but it's used to a mean a lot/shitton. Hyakuju no Kaido is just that: King of the (Many Beasts). It's not that Kaido is literally in charge of 100 beasts.

So "100 times stronger" in Sabaody and now is just an expression meaning way stronger. It's not meant to be a literal figure.

You can't possibly be this stupid.

"Hyaku" in Japanese is not just hundred but it's used to a mean a lot/shitton. Hyakuju no Kaido is just that: King of the (Many Beasts). It's not that Kaido is literally in charge of 100 beasts.

So "100 times stronger" in Sabaody and now is just an expression meaning way stronger. It's not meant to be a literal figure.
People here really think Luffy had his Doriki measured before he made that statement

Kizaru couldn't even ONE shot Sentoumaru despite needing to ASAP. Even Lucci could.

His signature attack doesn't have acoc.

We have luffy ultra confident about fighting Kizaru and proclaiming he's MUCH stronger now.

Can I say Luffy will mid diff

Another break hurts

I don't think Lucci is Zoro main fight this arc, but a hype tool for Zoro being "100x stronger" than he was in sabaody. Luffy showed us the gap between him and Lucci, now it's for zoro to do the same, so we can get the real matchups, luffy v saturn, zoro v kizaru.
My heart goes out to you guys, you really want something to happen this badly lol

Cope, Luffy vs Saturn and Zoro vs Kizaru is not happening.:jackcopium:

Seeing how some ZBoys still think Zoro is going to fight Kizaru in this arc is just sad and pathetic.
That's the spirit of One Piece, never give upon on your dreams.

Some of them still believe in ZKK.
Two weeks wait with a blocked kick, and "1000 times stronger" line?

Yeah, I'mma stay out of this thread till next chapter for my sanity :josad:
Fix your profile pic

Status
Not open for further replies.