Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah Rayleigh said that he's 100x times stronger than all the SHs and SNs combined so at best it's
Luffy + Zoro + Sanji + Jinbei + Franky + Robin + Chopper + Brook + Nami + Usoop <= Old Reyleigh if we don't count the other SNs
:smart:
<= no
Only = because there is no other adjective before or after 100 times.
It could also be Luffy including all his allies in egghead.

M
People say but 100 times stronger is meaningless when it is luffy own words to compare himself from 2 years ago . The compare is from old rayleigh is 100 times stronger than supernovas . Oda wrote this down to compare this current luffy to old rayleigh. Luffy didn’t say to doflimingo, katakuri, kaido or anything like ” I have become 100 timed stronger” stalemate before eggland arc

Now don’t give me excuses but it only refer to base luffy nonsenses. That is anti-GT Goku downplay logic .
Maybe because doffy kat and kaido don’t traumatized Luffy and his all crew you Don’t :smart::laughmoji:

People say but 100 times stronger is meaningless when it is luffy own words to compare himself from 2 years ago . The compare is from old rayleigh is 100 times stronger than supernovas . Oda wrote this down to compare this current luffy to old rayleigh. Luffy didn’t say to doflimingo, katakuri, kaido or anything like ” I have become 100 timed stronger” stalemate before eggland arc

Now don’t give me excuses but it only refer to base luffy nonsenses. That is anti-GT Goku downplay logic .
Here Luffy said we.
Sh crew = 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.