Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sentomaru flashback isnt unecessary
it allows us to learn about kizaru coincidentally
the probable villain for the arc

you are being impatient which is rare but i get the breaks have been a lot.
see if manga flows with 3 chapter and break pace I don't mind these things but even those flashbacks are written for the sake of filling instead of giving us character background...breaks are diluting the stuff...health issues can be excused but this is just taking fans for granted...anyways let the raws come and depending on the flow and dialogue my stand will change on these things but I will never support Oda in his involvement with unnecessary things like LA...

hes trying to bring in an even broader audience in
bigger fanbase == more money
Yep and he probably has people around him pushing for this as well whether they are his relatives, wife and shit or his advisors, partners or whatever because they all want more money.
We could count another 10 years before he finished his manga but we all know that the LA is going to flop (except the greedy motherfuckers around him), so after it fails miserably just like the other LA of other manga, he will focus again on what really matters which is the fucking manga itself.
And hopefully there will be no other greedy motherfucker that will whisper in his ears some bad fucking advice

I thought that too for a moment but when I saw he travelled to that event I was like ''Hey, he's getting out of his room, he's having fun and traveling'' suddenly I felt happy for him, he's living his life.
Nope....then finish the manga and can live his life.....and he clearly sent an apology letter for extra breaks because of his involvement in LA....

Oh...there are no "talented" technicians to work on LA and hence author himself has to go?....so, there is not a single person who can replicate manga into LA without losing the soul of one piece and author himself has to involve to bring broader audience?...trailer itself is not good so what extra thing Oda is bringing here? nothing?...neither LA trailer is good nor manga plot is moving forward...breaks dilute the intensity even further...
been drawing this story for 25+ years
a week break most times then gets the ground running again
he has a once in a lifetime opportunity to have his vision on the most popular streaming service , a new opportunity , and hes taken it . absolutely Nothing wrong with that .

sure it sucks
but if I were in his shoes I would do the same or worse.
That being said , The manga has taken a nosedive imo though but that isnt due to the live action. That was clear a while ago. Personally I think oda has peaked .

Yep and he probably has people around him pushing for this as well whether they are his relatives, wife and shit or his advisors, partners or whatever because they all want more money.
We could count another 10 years before he finished his manga but we all know that the LA is going to flop (except the greedy motherfuckers around him), so after it fails miserably just like the other LA of other manga, he will focus again on what really matters which is the fucking manga itself.
And hopefully there will be no other greedy motherfucker that will whisper in his ears some bad fucking advice
Live Action already looks like a massive success lol

you're so full of hatred

multiple fans of the series and new viewers / reviewers have said good things about it

From The Will of Marco (TCB translator)

On the last page, Luffy and Kizaru meets:

*Kizaru sees Luffy*

Kizaru: Hm? Heeyyy...

Kizaru: It's been a whi...

*Luffy kicks Kizaru. Black Lightning was shown in the impact.*

Kizaru: That was very... rude of you...

Luffy: Kizaru!!! We're 100 times stronger now... than we were 2 years ago!!!

End Note: A head-to-head clash with an Admiral!

#ONEPIECE
#ONEPIECE1091

Kizaru was being nice and Luffy was trying so hard:gokulaugh:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

*Kizaru sees Luffy*

#ONEPIECE
#ONEPIECE1091

Kizaru was being nice and Luffy was teying so hard:gokulaugh:
:ihaha:

So next ch Sanji going to jump Rob with Zoro

He has the bubble gun
Why not
And after him and zoro can go to Kizaru
Sanji is best shot in op
Let's get 343

*Kizaru sees Luffy*

#ONEPIECE
#ONEPIECE1091

Kizaru was being nice and Luffy was trying so hard:gokulaugh:

been drawing this story for 25+ years
a week break most times then gets the ground running again
he has a once in a lifetime opportunity to have his vision on the most popular streaming service , a new opportunity , and hes taken it . absolutely Nothing wrong with that .

sure it sucks
but if I were in his shoes I would do the same or worse.
That being said , The manga has taken a nosedive imo though but that isnt due to the live action. That was clear a while ago. Personally I think oda has peaked .
every manga has ups and downs before it finishes...sure, Wano is not upto the mark only because of too much pace on important things and too slow on unneccesary stuff...but post wano break Oda is on roll except few drags in egghead in its initial phase...then once he went outside of egghead pacing is on point and so does the story...but we are back to egghead just when things are interesting this extra stuff diluting the manga...

Status
Not open for further replies.