Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I won't say king DF better than lucci awakening DF .
Even more seeing how he fight vs luffy pre time skip and get even better since then .
IMO King was using his Lunarian defence wrong in that fight and went to much in speed mode.
Hell the PX last longer than King it seem .
King's DF is objectively better than a Leopard DF, Awakening a regular Zoan fruit only evens the playing field in the first place.

King lasted less time because by plot he had to be defeated by Zoro. Meanwhile by plot, the PX cannot be beaten or destroyed now because they will be relevant in the later part of the story once their fully grown.

The fact that Base Lucci can block Zoro’s attacks at all is ridiculous. He’s obviously gonna need KOH once Lucci starts dominating him with his awakening.

Current Luffy could grab Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbe and knock them across an island without breaking a sweat. Deal with it.
Its not ridiculous if you can read

Even gifters can stall nitoryu zoro
Thats his casual style

Yes, it is. See the difference. First panel, close up shot, Haki trail is thick and diverging and last panel is from far away. Still thicker than what we have seen in Luffy vs Kizaru clash. Mind you, it is looking more like Luffy vs Lucci clash or Luffy vs Ulti headbutt.
Sorry, the thickness is exactly the same as we are seeing now.

I know the narrative weight behind this arc

Luffy will win but this won't be easy as many are making out to be. He is getting pushed to extreme diff in my opinion
Borsalino ain’t pushing no damn luffy to extreme diff lmfaoooo be serious. I keep saying this and I’ll continue to say it! If your name ain’t akainu you are not moving the needle against luffy it’s that simple. He may struggle a bit if they were to actually go all out here but kizaru getting packed up if that’s the case ain’t no damn extreme diff fight lol that’s reserved for the big dogs

Fanboys told me Kizaru is too fast
Yet Marco, Rayleigh, Sentomaru who don't have fs can all keep up with his speed

BM CoO could keep up with boudman speed, Marco speed...
People who think she's can't fight kizaru or win are drunk
And his kicks do 0 damage lmao.

Even Sentoumaru wasn't damaged.

Those kicks bounce off Big Mom.

Just saying Apoo did it first no hardening. King and s-hawk also blocked zoro’s hardened sword without theirs being hardened. Tho they are all weapon users

Kaku didn’t get cut like he said he wouldn’t

Wergo

:handsup:
yeah I recall the scene with apoo and drake but regardless
The ability for anyone to resist getting cut depends on the strength of their haki in comparison to the haki of the person they are facing off with (if they are on guard anyway)
the conclusion to pica's fight made that clear .
None weapon users can fight competently against swordsmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.