Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Upper Low Diff"

Spouting nonsense about off paneled fights as if you had a personal meeting with Oda and he told you the difficulty in person lmfao.
:milaugh:GB didn't have any bruise and was casually mocking them

Which means they did get beaten low diff
Even if they lost mid diff ,

Fresh sentomaru would lose mid diff to kizaru while Injured Sentomaru lost upper-low diff

Cope
King is trash, he + Queen can't even do better than Injured Momo and injured sentomaru

B-But would have expected the Wings to take care of big bad Lucci together...

Then why Zoro fights Lucci alone
While all Sanji can do is use Vegapunk's trick to shoot down a person who was already injured and forced to lie on the ground, actually not even doing anything

B-But WingszZZssZ RivalZssZzsz

:gokulaugh::milaugh:
Sanji is the smart one the fact Oda had smart SH like Sanji , Nami , Robin , Franky and ussop just let these clowns around free so he can set this up is such nonsense.

I just don't see a tag v Rob

But where does Sanji go now
Sanji and Zoro vs Lucci is overkill.

Someone needs to stay behind and protect the rest and that's obviously Sanji.

This brings up the possibility of Sanji and Jinbei clashing with Lafitte and Devon later on.

It's be cool if while Jinbei and Nami handle the BB duo while Sanji clashes with Saturn instead, Warrior of Science vs Warrior God of Science.

It's a small chance of that happening though. I don't think Sanji will face against a Gorosei before MC Luffy.

I gave up a long time ago on convincing you on anything tbf
I just let you cook now.
You can't coonvince aanything here

You simply have no argument to refute Sentomaru > King other than "he got owned by Kizaru " yeah just like King with Queen got owned by GB
Sentomaru also has better haki.

At least one guy can do better 1v1
Give Sentomaru some help, he's pushing Kizaru to high dif

Status
Not open for further replies.