Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji will get his hype from taking down MULTIPLE VAs (which corresponds with his words at the end of Thriller Bark). Basically neutralising a siege.

Yes. This is a cope.

Lol most feared by the Marines by taking down multiple Vice Admirals
:kawak::suresure:

Surprisingly, Bonney might've seen Sanji's speech in TB through Kuma's memories when he says that. The way she hyped him still sus to me

Let's see how Zoro handles Awakened Lucci's speed and his mysterious shigan that got through Kizaru's student's ultimate barrier technique (which did block Kizaru last chapter. That surprised me. I have been arguing that panel could just be an instant before the kick went through the barrier).

... two weeks from now, at best.
Good thing they hyped Lucvi speed to the moon when Zoro casually deals without breaking a sweat watch how they change their tunes :arnoling:

Lol most feared by the Marines by taking down multiple Vice Admirals
:kawak::suresure:

Surprisingly, Bonney might've seen Sanji's speech in TB through Kuma's memories when he says that. The way she hyped him still sus to me
I mean, think logically, the marines fear cross guild... but they're not as strong as other Yonkou groups. It's because they hurt more marines. Maybe this is a quantity > quality thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.