Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't tell me Zoro's hp, it's higher or lower than the guy with an awakened zoan?
2v2 son, blame Oda for having Lucci say that him and Kizaru will pretty much team up and kill everyone. Coincidentally they're also outside. :jordanmf:

This seems pretty relevant to be ignored. :watchout:
It's irrelevant when you've just been neg diff'd

If only you are blinded by bias
So what's different between the two scenes? They are literally the same black sparks and all, you either think every Luffy scene from now on with sparks is AdCoC or not if you think he used in that panel against Kizaru. You can't have both ways, so let me ask again did Luffy use Ad CoC against Lucci on his clash?

Lucci is a master of all forms of rokushiki
That includes rankyaku

So basically lucci is a dual sword wielder with his legs
Indeed. CP9 agents specialized in a form of rokushiki. Jyabura was a master of tekkai while Kaku was a master of rankyaku, but Lucci was a master of all of them. His rankyaku gaichou could cut a battleship in half, steel and all, while his form of Tekkai could bounce back the damage rather than just block it.

I have been defending Lucci all arc. "Got negged by G5 and Luffy was immediatelly out of breath while Lucci was strolling just fine the same chapter like nothing happened".

They may underestimate the Straw Hat crew for thinking its going to be easy, but fans definitely underestimate Kizaru and Lucci for thinking they are the underdogs here!
No no no.

That's what they are.

That's precisely why Oda gave them 30k marines. 50 pacifistas. 9 vice admirals. And nerfed the SHs.

Because they are the underdogs.

Men I can't wait to see a Admiral in a all out battle!! I waited for sooo many years and finally we probably get one. And this fight will be massive insane...

Kuzan vs Garp already started good and had great moments, while Kuzan didn't even used his 100% power(like awakening), Oda saved logia awakening for this moment.

Do you guys also feeling the same vibe, so excited now xD.
Surely Oda will remember to give admirals Logia awakenings

Status
Not open for further replies.