Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stussy, Kaku and Sentomaru out. I remember people said that the Vice admirals matchups are disturbed by them. Seems like Oda took care of that likewise Zoro will take care of Lucci next chapter.

The Straw Hats lose here, probably somebody shows up to help them escape, maybe even Kuma himself. Then Luffy gets teleported to Egghead where he’ll meet up with “Hancock” aka Celestial Dragon Shanks. Then we get an Impel Down style arc where Luffy reunites with his crew just like Luffy gathered up all the Impel Down escapees (this will probably be the Burning Man arc which might even lead to Raftel itself)
Bro really wants a Sabaody and time-skip loop until Oda dies, just so admirals don't get defeated 😭😭

Stussy, Kaku and Sentomaru out. I remember people said that the Vice admirals matchups are disturbed by them. Seems like Oda took care of that likewise Zoro will take care of Lucci next chapter.
If Zoro takes care of Lucci next chapter then he can take all VA by himself on the others lol.
There is a reason Oda matched Zoro and Luffy and it's for everyone else have their matchups.

Has the arc ended ?
The shocking incident 1000% is tied to Saturn so I might wait on that. Either Luffy negs him or the BBP's do something. Whatever it is, it's happening to Saturn.
Sure. But look at the logistics. 9 vice admirals. 30k marines. An entire fleet. Kizaru. And potentially some pacifista. If Luffy will punch Saturn.

He has to get through Kizaru and a large chunk of that.

Oda always does this. He always nerfs the stronger side.

Looking at the raws of Stussy being hurt, the scene seems… off.

Stussys great, love her. But Sanji not even reacting, and immediately just capturing Kaku feels really forced.

Like yeah love Sanji being smart, but it feels a bit out of character to not even react and to look that calm after a woman nearly dies in front of him. Not sure if this is just Oda inconsistency, Devon, or what but it looks off.
Or he reacted to Kaku before that and only later realised that Lucci attacked Stussy.
Maybe that's why he is sweating in only second panel

We need to also now what Sanji is saying to make things clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.