Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I feel like pirates losing to the marines isnt exactly a world shaking event though.
A Yonko crew getting ‘obliterated’ wouldn’t be a world shaking event? Lol

Think of all the people around the world who believe in the Straw Hats and have loyalties to them, and tell me one of the four Emperors getting crushed wouldn’t be world-shaking lol.

Besides, I think something else is going to happen that is the true world-shaking event. Like even if the Marines lose, I don’t think that’s the world shaking event. Something else is going to happen here.

Attacking Vegapunk, knowing that his only ally (Kaku) can't cover him, in front of majority of the SHs really is a ballsy move from Lucci.

I can't believe nobody's mentioning it...
His comment says everything, he believes as long as Luffy is occupied with Kizaru he can probably solo the entire crew.
Post automatically merged:

It's all very well to slander Zoro, but I have to say that the scene where Lucci plants Stussy is pretty incoherent for me.
It's not zoro who should react to this kind of situation, but sanji.
Is Devon at play?
And Sanji using a gun feels a little off as well

It's all very well to slander Zoro, but I have to say that the scene where Lucci plants Stussy is pretty incoherent for me.
It's not zoro who should react to this kind of situation, but sanji.
If Sanji will react first then Zoro will not get involved but if Zoro will react first ,Sanji will still get involved.
Maybe this is the way we are getting Lucci vs Zoro and Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.