@GUI First of all I wasn't banned for saying anything to anyone. It was an unjust ban and there were no spoilers. So you first enlighten yourself with facts instead of showing your intelligence.
Secondly I have no alts and as far as I remember I havent said anything to you so I don't know why you are acting like a bitch dude?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
aged like fine wine.

I have a small theory about Akainu's fighting style now. I think he and Dragon will both incorporate the same technique in their fighting style.

Kuzan(has a similar fighting style to Garp, who mentored him)

Kizaru(uses similar techniques to Sentomaru, who he taught)

Akainu(has similar techniques to Dragon, someone who he probably trained with in his youth)?

aged like fine wine.

I have a small theory about Akainu's fighting style now. I think he and Dragon will both incorporate the same technique in their fighting style.

Akainu(has similar techniques to Dragon, someone who he probably trained with in his youth)?
Hi TKOS

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
aged like fine wine.

Dragon claw vs bloodhound claw

aged like fine wine.

Or odas sticking with trios for admirals.
First trio was logia powers - Magma, Ice, Light

New trio will be swordsman.
Sakazuki is the only young admiral to hold a blade and also had one in the Film Z flashback And we see Issho and Ryo with their blades.