ONE PIECE Live Action - Episodes Discussion Thread

It’s ok. The new anime ones they make every few years are way better though, they get more romantic in those

it’s nice though. There is good scene of Nami Luffy Arlong talking in Arlong Park about how the Gov is terrified of Fisherman rising up and ruling the world and stuff and where Arlong said he uses Nami and that scene from manga

@Stacks stop spoiling dude. If you want to be annoying like you always are that's fine. But you have no excuse to try and ruin it for everyone else.
BRO THE EPISODE IS OUT

AND THIS IS A THREAD FOR ALL THE EPISODES JUST NOT EPISODE 1

IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO NOT DISCUSS FURTHER EPISODE ASK A MOD TO CREATE SEPARATE THREAD FOR EACH EPISODE
Post automatically merged:

Fuck my bad thought this was spoilers thread included. Have done
AM SAYING BRO THIS THREAD IS FOR ALL THE EPISODES WE'RE FREE TO DISCUSS IT SINCE ITS OUT

BRO THE EPISODE IS OUT

AND THIS IS A THREAD FOR ALL THE EPISODES JUST NOT EPISODE 1

IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO NOT DISCUSS FURTHER EPISODE ASK A MOD TO CREATE SEPARATE THREAD FOR EACH EPISODE
You are purposely skimming through it and spoiling. You know what you're doing. Your constant attention seeking, rage baiting posts are actually kinda pathetic. At least have the decency of using spoiler tags.

You are purposely skimming through it and spoiling. You know what you're doing. Your constant attention seeking, rage baiting posts are kinda pathetic. At least have the decency of using spoiler tags.
IM NOT, THE ONLY REASON I WATCH LA IS FOR THE ZORO VS MIHAWK...I DONT CARE ABOUT THE OTHER STUFF....AND SINCE THIS IS A THREAD NAMED "ONE PIECE LIVE ACTION - EPISODES DISCUSSION" IM ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT HERE