ONE PIECE Live Action - Episodes Discussion Thread

ZORO VS MIHAWK HAS NO TENSION IN THE LA

LUFFY USSOP AND NAMI JUST STANING IN THE SIDE AND NOBODY ELSE WATCHING

ZORO DIDN'T EVEN FALL TO THE SEA

WTFFF

Just finished watching it
The first two episodes are the best

goes down hill from there. 8 is ok

but the changes they made to the story and what happens really damage it. The Coby Garp stuff I see what they tried but I really doesn’t do anything and hurts the series

The fact that Garp was the one who damaged his hat in battle is just💀

but the changes they made to the story and what happens really damage it. The Coby Garp stuff I see what they tried but I really doesn’t do anything and hurts the series

all 8 already??? wtf

Yeh post credit scene is Smoker lol

it’s ok tbh. Best live action one so far but every change they made makes it worse cause of how tightly connected original east blue is and how the themes all work together

I see why they did it but Garp stopping fighting Luffy in Arlong Park cause he hears him say Rogers words is so cringe

Last edited:
Yeh post credit scene is Smoker lol

it’s ok tbh. Best live action one so far but every change they made makes it worse cause of how tightly connected original east blue is and how the themes all work together

I see why they did it but Garp stopping fighting Luffy in Arlong Park cause he hears him say Rogers words is so cringe
dont fucking spoil it tf

at least put spoiler tags :kriwhat:

Hat scene ?