ONE PIECE Live Action - Episodes Discussion Thread

It will drop even more i think
yeah probably.
thing is, I thought Cowboy Bepop was servicable as a standalone. Maybe not manga/anime accurate, but decent at least.

The difference is the fans, Bepop fans have high expectations cause they were fed 100% quality.

OP fans have low low standards, they thought One Piece Red and Wano were peak fiction.

:tchpepe: I don't get why people do that. Is it a common thing?
on popular IPs, ill say that One Piece puts a MASSIVE target on its back thanks to the twitter community

id say roughly 50-80% of hate comes because of them, and so this was always gonna happen.

but it gets offset by the same delusional twitter fans who give all OP content a 10/10, 5/5 whatever

yeah probably.
thing is, I thought Cowboy Bepop was servicable as a standalone. Maybe not manga/anime accurate, but decent at least.

The difference is the fans, Bepop fans have high expectations cause they were fed 100% quality.

OP fans have low low standards, they thought One Piece Red and Wano were peak fiction.
My problem is it's too colorful for LA, they should turn that down even more.
Some Fights look bad & cringe

Mihawk's entrance ruined btw. I thought that initial mysterious entrance was the best. Wtf...

Very sloppy. Why did Oda not say something to all this mess? He took so many breaks and still allowed for cringe talk no jutsu? Wtf