ONE PIECE Live Action - Episodes Discussion Thread

poor taste cause my criticism goes against your view point??

according to this notion I could say the same

however I didn't did I??

you're free to have your takes
And that's okay. You have your taste, I have mine. Nobody is forcing anything on the other, all is good in the world :)

Just finished episode 6, two to go
Buggy is the best character so far for me
Enjoying Zoro and Nami (i liked that they added some action scenes with her bo staff) the most out of the crew, just wish Zoro emoted more like he used to in East Blue. Sanji good but not enough screentime yet.
Usopp fine but he feels he just feels he kinda there, even in Syrup arc he didn't have much moments. In the manga I remember him punching Kuro and used his sharpshooting skills to get Jango (who was not present here) and save Kaya.
As I thought Luffy is by far the most difficult character to adapt into a live action, but I think not doing a 1:1 copy of the character was the wise choice.

I don't understand what the fuck they are doing with Garp's character though.

They did Garp so dirty when he met mihawk

Zoro, Mihawk, Nami and Buggy carried the season
Luffy, Sanji, Buggy, Garp, Koby, Helmepo were all great. Listing negatives would be quicker than listing the positives.

I am just wondering can we expect a good Chopper CGI? I can't get over how bad Arlong was, wtf was that shit? Also no Hachi. CGI Arlong might have been better. Also the sword fight with Hachi would have been amazing.

1 of the Strawhats gets a kiss
And that was definetly unexpected!
Then one episode later two strawhats starts arguing because she is mad he is going to risk his life for a foolish reason, and him asks to her "why do you give a shit about me?!" and I was like wow wait a minute... and then she answers "... cause you are my friend!" and I was like ok damn that was close :O
That was a great scene and props also to the actors!

I

Indigo

Luffy, Sanji, Buggy, Garp, Koby, Helmepo were all great. Listing negatives would be quicker than listing the positives.

I am just wondering can we expect a good Chopper CGI? I can't get over how bad Arlong was, wtf was that shit? Also no Hachi. CGI Arlong might have been better. Also the sword fight with Hachi would have been amazing.
Garp was great? are you crazy?

his characterization was completely off, his character made no sense in this live action

the dude was acting like a villain, Koby was scared and uncomfortable around him the entire season, instead of being an inspiring figure like in the manga / anime

Didn't like this "Chad" Helmepo, sorry mate

Inãki has Luffy's spirit, but his acting is all over the place

and Sanji was good, but the changes in Baratie really fucked his character introduction

Arlong unfortunately do look a bit too much like a power rangers villain kekw

Garp was great? are you crazy?

his characterization was completely off, his character made no sense in this live action

the dude was acting like a villain, Koby was scared and uncomfortable around him the entire season, instead of being an inspiring figure like in the manga / anime

Didn't like this "Chad" Helmepo, sorry mate

Inãki has Luffy's spirit, but his acting is all over the place

and Sanji was good, but the changes in Baratie really fucked his character introduction
Shitty way to start the counter-argument with. How dare I have an opinion? Do I need someone else's approval?