ONE PIECE Live Action - Episodes Discussion Thread

So just done with binging all the episodes.

Must say it was better then I expected, but my expectation where as low as they could be, so that helped.
Binks Sake during the flashback in episode 1 was a nice touch and Zoro calling Ussop full of shit was my favorite line.
But the acting was realy subpar, so where Luffy's devil fruit powers.
I did like they changed the story a bit and added Garp and some more Buggy.

So just don't go in with to high expectations and it could be enjoyable.
My question is, did you teared up ?
Post automatically merged:

Really like the usopp actor he got it really good.
Yeah, and that final attack ... My mann

I only have one complain and it's something I discussed in the other thread, they didn't include Hachi and by doing that Zoro lost a lot of good stuff and there was no payoff.
Other than that I liked the characters moments and we finally got a break from Luffy Piece, if only Oda could write the manga like that.

Do we see any admirals?
No but Mihawk owns the strongest marine ever, Oda approved.:kobeha:

Just finished episode 6, two to go
Buggy is the best character so far for me
Enjoying Zoro and Nami (i liked that they added some action scenes with her bo staff) the most out of the crew, just wish Zoro emoted more like he used to in East Blue. Sanji good but not enough screentime yet.
Usopp fine but he feels he just feels he kinda there, even in Syrup arc he didn't have much moments. In the manga I remember him punching Kuro and used his sharpshooting skills to get Jango (who was not present here) and save Kaya.
As I thought Luffy is by far the most difficult character to adapt into a live action, but I think not doing a 1:1 copy of the character was the wise choice.

I don't understand what the fuck they are doing with Garp's character though.