ONE PIECE Live Action - Episodes Discussion Thread

Garp, Helmeppo and Koby must be related to the showrunners or something like that

So much screen time, and i still don't understand why

why so much focus on these characters

we see more of them than Sanji
The fights being so fast and most of the antagonists being glorified background characters that lose in 5 minutes forced them to come up with new material.
No one is going to remember Krieg, Cabaji, kuroobi, Sham and Buchi.

Big problem is Luffy has no presence. He barely stretches' when fighting. Instead he runs right up to people and punches them. He doesn't feel like a rubber man at all. Obviously the effect would be expensive but that's an important component to get right.

Alot of it also comes across as very cosplay. Some characters look pretty good (Mihawk for example but a lot just look ridiculous.

OP twitter has the lowest IQ and most uncritical fans I've ever seen. All this week they were raging on Morj because he said the animes pacing was bad. I thought this was something everyone knew?
not a part of op twitter but the post I see from time to time , Its weird
some sort of group think there
even what would be consesus and criticized in a forum like this, to mention that on there you would be chastised.

everything op related is "great"
Post automatically merged:

How’d you like it?
Havent watched
just got off work

Just finished watching the series.
As far as anime live actions go this is one of the best. The bar is low tho. But it was fun
I don’t understand why the chose to spend so much time on Garp/Koby/Helmeppo though. They could still had Garp appear at the end as surprise if they wanted.
just noticed your avi and am fucking crying

l
Al is already a certified hater, he literally hated the first minute, his opinions arent valid
literally sez u
Post automatically merged:

I know that he refused the admiral promotion but here he claims to have refused the fleet admiral spot many times.
akainu actually getting clowned hard here

Garp was gonna go from VA -> FA in 1 second but knew the role was for bums