Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Part 4!! “The Depths”

Days after the fall of Sword/Admiral HQ, the Zoro fandom evaluates it's strengths and weaknesses.

Elsewhere, a sinister meeting takes place...

I know I said I wouldn’t use a Kingdom for a while, but dayum there’s just so many meme worthy moments lol.

Also, had to keep up that trend @Owl Ki started with Cyrus as Shishio's horse. lmfao

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sword and Admiral, Part 4!!

Days after the fall of Sword/Admiral HQ, the Zoro fandom evaluates it's strengths and weaknesses.

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van

Also, had to keep up that trend @Owl Ki started with Cyrus as Shishio's horse. lmfao

Beautiful Major, you just forgot to tag me.

Oh and I am Itachi

:steef::steef::steef:

Props again my boi

:myman::finally:

I know I said I wouldn’t use a Kingdom for a while, but dayum there’s just so many meme worthy moments lol.

Mind blowing, You are very creative! Lol

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama

This man is entering tha pantheon of Greats with his recent work. Dawg how long do these take you lmao

Lmaoooo a masterpiece once again..Great comic relief after busy hours.

Love that I am Renpa lmao.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

You somehow made D Sanji badass. @Chrono Thank this man lmao. I absolutely love the fact I'm Kabuto, and that it's almost 100% Cinera in the coffin.
Post automatically merged:

Lmaoooo a masterpiece once again..Great comic relief after busy hours.

Love that I am Renpa lmao.
Your bitch ass is about to be negged by D Sanji

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Where's the downvote button

How am i gonna get negged then spared and not even @'ed
:josad:
It's okay. You'll escape Udon. Maybe.
**** I will both own ya'll faggoty asses in my sleep lmao.

But I am afraid @Chrono will leave this forum as well so I'll be nice to him.
Lmao. I'm legit afraid. I think Cummings and Light are destined to beat me. :josad: