Character Discussion Live Action Confirms Crocodile Is/Was A Woman

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
if croc is trans, i hope freaks dont start using she/her pronons. croc has never used them, no one used them for him and he went through complete chromosome transformation to become a bio male. so there is no need to misgender the man like people do for the other trans people in the manga

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
if croc is trans, i hope freaks dont start using she/her pronons. croc has never used them, no one used them for him and he went through complete chromosome transformation to become a bio male. so there is no need to misgender the man like people do for the other trans people in the manga
Well only use feminine pronouns for prime Croco mom who is Rayleigh’s equal, according to Stampede.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
They’ll be 35 year old adults hitting Wano lmfao

No way it lasts more than 3 seasons. Ends at Water 7.
Cap.
End next season at alabasta

Then do enel and end season 3 with water 7 ennies lobby

Then Thriller Bark and sabaody end with kuma slapping them

Next season start with luffy in amazon lily do impel down and marineford end with the training

Thats part 1 done

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Cap.

Next season start with luffy in amazon lily do impel down and marineford end with the training

Thats part 1 done
You can’t add Skypeia and EL in one season. Skypeia demands a solid 4 episodes by itself. Jaya another 1/2.

G

GUI VI

Cap.

Thats part 1 done
Won't happen lol.

East Blue Saga was already fucking expensive to make and is the simplest arc compared to the others, the series would have to be a historical phenomenon to continue