Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Akainu was matching the gura gura which was shaking the op world he would qualify
What WB achieved with his best was what was a mere side effect of Falli's appearance. And that was a Falli that was controlled by Fami, which means she was ostensibly starved and not at full power. The Primals are crazy. And that's with only a miniature display of what they can do.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
โ€Ž
I think the most fun way to view this is having their crews fight each other. Cross Guild (w/out Mihawk and Crocodile because they would never agree to this) vs Gaimon and his island of strange animals.

What makes this battle fascinating is, that during the Time Skip, Gaimon developed a new, powerful Haki: the Color of Chests.

Will the Color of Clowns be able to best the Color of Chests?

Either way, I think the battle would end like a party, like Roger vs Whitebeard. Mohji would have a fun time with the animals, and Richie would have the time of his life.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
โ€Ž

I am not going to say anything
I'm so broken that manga/anime girls slurping up pizza cheese is hot to me, damn.

o7 for CoC, he bonked himself to death because he was too dang horny.

I need a bonking stick to bonk my head when I say sus shit

Put a sticker of Ryuji from Persona 5 on it and write "Stay Bonking" on it.

Jinbei honestly looks like he'd run a great sea-side restaurant with pizza and stuff like that.

Jinbei's Bar and Gill

G

Gorosei Informer

no matter how well itโ€™s animated i refuse to re-live Wanoโ€™s dumb ending again
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
โ€œDo you want us to fight against Blackbeard, Strawhat, and Red Hair??โ€

sweating intensifies
Blackbeard used the Yami awakening to turn Mihawks sword black, hence he's terrified Blackbeard will undo it if they face him.
Post automatically merged: