Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
One Piece EPISODE 1074
[Believe in Momo - Luffy's Final Big Move]
モモを信じる ルフィ最後の大技!
Momo o Shinjiru - Rufi Saigo no Ōwaza!

Opening 25 | SEKAI NO OWARI - Saikō Tōtatsuten (最高到達点)
Ending 19 | Chilli Beans - Raise

Chapter(s) : 1047 (1 - )

Screenplay | 田中仁 - Hitoshi Tanaka
Art | ___
Animation |
久田和也 - Kazuya Hisada & ホネほね - Hone Hone
Direction | 道端菜名実 - Nanami Michibata
Storyboard |
細田雅弘 - Masahiro Hosoda & ホネほね - Hone Hone

Airdate: September 3, 2023

Episode 1075 Preview

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

My god, it's perfect. Kaido is an absolute hellish monster in this episode. I just wish there was a bit more focus on his more robust form during the Death Roar, but it's still great. 10/10 episode, a truly next-level fight.:steef::steef::steef:
Look at the size of that fist, from this perspective, it shows that it's bigger than the island, and Kaido's fiery dragon head is roughly the same width as the fist, if not slightly smaller, but it's much longer than the fist. This means that Kaido's fiery dragon, in terms of length, is going to surpass several Onigashima, my god, the collision of these two attacks is going to be insane.

My god, it's perfect. Kaido is an absolute hellish monster in this episode. I just wish there was a bit more focus on his more robust form during the Death Roar, but it's still great. 10/10 episode, a truly next-level fight.:steef::steef::steef:
Look at the size of that fist, from this perspective, it shows that it's bigger than the island, and Kaido's fiery dragon head is roughly the same width as the fist, if not slightly smaller, but it's much longer than the fist. This means that Kaido's fiery dragon, in terms of length, is going to surpass several Onigashima, my god, the collision of these two attacks is going to be insane.

It's funny to think that this might be the only time Luffy will such type of attack.