C

Cruxroux

Today you’re speaking out your ass way more than usual. It’s just one nonsensical statement after the other.
Put me on ignore if you like. I don't even know what's your problem
I'm least bothered about what you think. Quote me as much as you want.
Post automatically merged:

now that was funny:gokulaugh:
Some clowns don't even understand simple sarcasm
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Put me on ignore if you like. I don't even know what's your problem
I'm least bothered about what you think. Quote me as much as you want.
Apart from your blatant and random homophobia, that last statement doesn’t really bother me. What I’m trying to understand is the logic. What does the economic crises of different countries have to do with the LA being popular? It literally makes no sense whatsoever.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
It's about time Oda introduced a new plot to drag things even more. Maybe show Kaido waking up from his nap. :quest:
That earthquake that shook the world is going to be important, in more ways that one. I think it will cause some sinking/structural issues in the foundation of Water 7, and I also think it's going to free Kaido and Big Mom enough to break out.

In reality, we'll get Smoker soon, probably with Fujitora, since both are connected to Vegapunk, have been absent from the story, and are obsessed with chasing Luffy.

Fujitora has clearance to go to Egghead, since it's not a Marine Base, as well, and he's been ordered to hunt down Luffy and Law, so.

Knowing my prediction skills Fujitora is gonna capture Law instead, LOL.

Fuji is a natural enemy to Kizaru, though, because Gravity bends light.

C

Cruxroux

Break weeks suck... Especially now that I no longer have Black Clover to tide me over. I'm tired of complaining about the live action...
Black clover pacing too fast or maybe it's just me.
Post automatically merged:

Are we atleast getting early hints?

Last edited by a moderator:
That earthquake that shook the world is going to be important, in more ways that one. I think it will cause some sinking/structural issues in the foundation of Water 7, and I also think it's going to free Kaido and Big Mom enough to break out.

In reality, we'll get Smoker soon, probably with Fujitora, since both are connected to Vegapunk, have been absent from the story, and are obsessed with chasing Luffy.

Fujitora has clearance to go to Egghead, since it's not a Marine Base, as well, and he's been ordered to hunt down Luffy and Law, so.

Knowing my prediction skills Fujitora is gonna capture Law instead, LOL.

Fuji is a natural enemy to Kizaru, though, because Gravity bends light.
Maybe this earthquake is the beggining of world new sinking