Speculations The admirals are easily replaceable gears. The gorosei are immortals and the direct subordinates of Imu. Its pretty clear who are the real villains.

Everyone knows final war is between Imu & his direct force (Gorosei and Knights) vs Joyboy forces

Admirals are all falling one by one before final war...only Akainu might be there

The World Government isn't like a Yonko Crew. In Yonko crews, might equals authority. In the World Government, status equals authority. A random Celestial Dragon like Saint Charlos possesses more authority than an Admiral and would be considered more "irreplaceable" due to his noble status but we aren't going to argue Charlos >>>>> Kizaru now are we?

We also saw Spandem be the commander of CP9 over a powerhouse like Lucci.

The Gorosei could be powerful fighters, it is not impossible but they (and Imu) could also be a bunch of Spandems for all we currently know.

Yeah...no.

We haven't the least idea about how Gorosei are chosen. That dude could have been forty back then and now seventy and still be younger than our very black-haired Sengoku.
Post automatically merged:

The job kept him young.

Too much weed after the retirement.
40 is an elder?

Nah man.

Yonko are also pretty replaceable considering it only took a few days for BM and Kaido to be replaced. And Whitebeard. And Shiki (Ace Novel). etc.
No shit lol.

"Yonko" isnt a title handed over by any authority. It’s simply what the world calls the 4 Greatest Pirates in the New World.
Nah it’s more than just being too 4 pirates

Blackbeard was top 4 post marineford but only became an emperor after is battle with the the whitebeard remnants. Him winning is what got him recognized.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nah it’s more than just being too 4 pirates

Blackbeard was top 4 post marineford but only became an emperor after is battle with the the whitebeard remnants. Him winning is what got him recognized.
Because the Remnants were still a Powerful group and had huge amounts of territories.

BB was the 5th player back then and he eventually took over after he crushed them & WBP disbanded. BMP remnants arent even in contention now because Oda probably wanted for Cross Guild to take over that spot as soon as Wano was over so that he can start with the Final Saga.

Because the Remnants were still a Powerful group and had huge amounts of territories.

BB was the 5th player back then and he eventually took over after he crushed them & WBP disbanded. BMP remnants arent even in contention now because Oda probably wanted for Cross Guild to take over that spot as soon as Wano was over so that he can start with the Final Saga.
There was no emperor at the time regardless tho.
The wbp lost thatch, teach himself, ace, whitebeard their captain, and other unknowns like maybe oars jr. Jozu even lost an arm they were severely weakened. Also the bbp were definitely stronger prior to the grudge war cause it was a clear stomp in teach’s favor

At this point , either gorosei are endgame villains or mid and useless.
I think they will be both: they are going to be endgame villians...for the Rev.
Sabo, Dragon and co will probably beat them and the knights right before being beaten themselves by Imu and let Luffy do what he always does.
Post automatically merged:

The menacing and ominous way the gorosei are drawn contradict this.

Just to say.

Last edited:
It is right but it is also true that Oda at this point spent a lot on admirals and he can't simply throw them under the train and start hyping the gorosei. Throughout the decades he not only displayed the admirals as powerhouses but also cared to give them personalities and motives (particularly Aokiji but we have seen that also Kizaru is getting feelings and motives, Akainu as well) and indeed we see that Oda is not throwing them under the train: Aokiji could have been sacrificed as an hype tool for Garp but that happened only partially, Aokiji is still there with his feelings and still a (pretty big) part to play. Kizaru as well was expected to be Zoro fight while Luffy took Saturn to show Gorosei are the new big enemies in the WG (after Im) but that didn't happen and instead Oda preferred to show (for now at least) Luffy fighting Kizaru while Saturn stays in the shadows.

I initially thought the Gorosei were irreplaceable but Saturn kinda seems like an impotent retard at Egghead, so it sort of seems like even the Gorosei are replaceable. I mean tell me Saturn lived for 800 years but still gets hilariously educated and put in his place by a 59 year old Kizaru lmfao
The entire fleet might have been sunk by the sea beast weapons if Kizaru followed his advice about ignoring Sentoumaru lol

I initially thought the Gorosei were irreplaceable but Saturn kinda seems like an impotent retard at Egghead, so it sort of seems like even the Gorosei are replaceable. I mean tell me Saturn lived for 800 years but still gets hilariously educated and put in his place by a 59 year old Kizaru lmfao
That doesn't take away their knowledge about far more things than which Kizaru knows

Kizaru knows about egghead because he's been there many times and he's friends with Vegapunk while Gorosei barely leave Mariejois