Ugh, please tell me we're back to normal schedule after this break. If it gets stalled again after this chapter I'm just going to refrain from reading until January to have a handful to read. This is getting ridiculous.
We back on normal Schedule, but ain't nothing wrong for getting a break no? He is busy, Constantly sick and he is old. If its make the Author Healthy and still can make chapters even tho it wasn't like before, then i don't mind. It Ain't ridiculous either. u need to know the author also a human. can't make the same mistake like other authors out there.

We back on normal Schedule, but ain't nothing wrong for getting a break no? He is busy, Constantly sick and he is old. If its make the Author Healthy and still can make chapters even tho it wasn't like before, then i don't mind. It Ain't ridiculous either. u need to know the author also a human. can't make the same mistake like other authors out there.
A break for health I wouldn't complain. A break for family, or rest, okay.

...A break for a spin off that wouldn't exist without the original which is taking a backseat to the spin off, I will never not be annoyed about.

A break for health I wouldn't complain. A break for family, or rest, okay.

...A break for a spin off that wouldn't exist without the original which is taking a backseat to the spin off, I will never not be annoyed about.
Well he does it because he wants it to be successful ( which is kinda ), Plus he went to america for a premier and possibly for a vacation so..
This isn't the first time many authors take a break for an Movie, a show, or even a Theater.

Welp if that makes u annoyed, then u gonna be more annoyed if u are a fan of Oshi no ko and Kaguya sama, Love is War. The Author is on break right now because he is playing Apex Legends with his friends for a tournament.:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

GOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOOOOORNIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~!
Good afternoon :endthis: