Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
😑 😑 😴 😴 How did Ashura and Izo's deaths "contributed to the plot"?
Both were shitty irrelevant deaths. Lolda chose to kill the two for real because they were the only lackeys of Lolden that condom-boy didn't interact with,so they wouldn't be sad deaths that would ruin the party.
What a atrocious joke. Condom-boy's fans got mad at me in my condom-boy vs Death(Puss in Boots 2) thread,where i call out condom-boy for being half-assed about death like no one else,but that's totally true. How is the belief that death only happens to people you are not close to,and will never happen to people who are important to you,not being half-assed about death?
@Le Fishe D. Tomdou @EmperorKinyagi @Reborn @Kurozumi Wiwi @mly90 @Lor D. Coast @Cruxroux
@Peroroncino @Etzel Andergast @Alpha @SakazOuki @NAMELESS @Redboy776 @Thaidakar
@CoC: Color of Clowns @Hako Sama
It's funny how even characters in the series acknowledge condom-boy achievements to be miracles, the world bend to accomended his idiocy...
Death would've hate this little monkey

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
😑 😑 😴 😴 How did Ashura and Izo's deaths "contributed to the plot"?
Both were shitty irrelevant deaths. Lolda chose to kill the two for real because they were the only lackeys of Lolden that condom-boy didn't interact with,so they wouldn't be sad deaths that would ruin the party.
What a atrocious joke. Condom-boy's fans got mad at me in my condom-boy vs Death(Puss in Boots 2) thread,where i call out condom-boy for being half-assed about death like no one else,but that's totally true. How is the belief that death only happens to people you are not close to,and will never happen to people who are important to you,not being half-assed about death?
@Le Fishe D. Tomdou @EmperorKinyagi @Reborn @Kurozumi Wiwi @mly90 @Lor D. Coast @Cruxroux
@Peroroncino @Etzel Andergast @Alpha @SakazOuki @NAMELESS @Redboy776 @Thaidakar
@CoC: Color of Clowns @Hako Sama
The GOAT has spoken on LOLda :steef:

Return of the planet of the apes >>>>>>>>>>>>Shit piece