What kind of punishment should animal abuser get???

so i know some sick person from this forum who said he beats stray cutey kitty catty up and it make me feel really sad...this is god creature, why would they do this???

with this knowledge, what should a punishment be for such actions?!?!
Id probably slap
Knee between the legs if its serious

Real jail time and a permanent order to never be allowed near /or to own another animal for life. Severe consequences and jail time if that order is violated.

Agreed

animal abuse is entirely unjustified

there is no reason why you need to hurt a dog or cat you gain nothing by it

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
who gives af about animals?

there are ppl who are actually suffering, why should we care about some mangy mutts?

obviously animal abusers deserve punishment, but it's funny how people will care about literal nonhuman entities more than people getting genocided in other parts of the world
The west has this weird obsession with their dogs, where they value them more than human lives. Ignoring that though, there should always be proper protection in place for animals.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

there are ppl who are actually suffering, why should we care about some mangy mutts?

obviously animal abusers deserve punishment, but it's funny how people will care about literal nonhuman entities more than people getting genocided in other parts of the world
humans are the scum of the earth, animals arent

Mohamed care about all animalz...

animalz is pure creatures...human is born sinner.......

While I disagree with view point in animals , but I agree this hypocritical stand is common on today society.
There are people will care about animals than humans and won’t bat eyes if humans are killed like nothing happen.
Then it is struggle between both species on land , food , shelter , which it is unavoidable.

Last edited:
If you take another life you should get the chair.
If you take another's virginity without their permission, you should be castrated and thrown in jail (pedophiles should be castrated and then get the chair though).
Etc.
Though I think killing animals depends on the animal.
Like buffalos or cows will die to another animal eventually, they're kind of destined to be jumped by hyenas or lions anyway, but killing a dog makes no sense and you should be killed for it in response.

Monetary fine I guess

The west has this weird obsession with their dogs, where they value them more than human lives
This makes me sick. Some spend thousands on mutts while the number of homeless people keeps growing every year

This is silly. I care more about my car getting a flat tire than a random person being ethnically genocided in China.

Humans care more about what’s close to them. It’s literally how we evolved to survive. It’s also a false dichotomy. You think a person who’s against animal cruelty is for human abuse? You think someone would be totally fine with a random person being tortured but lose their shit if a dog is? Lol

Lesser torture or partial removal. Unfortunately mean and sometimes women have a violent nature. It's a part of our nature and are inquisitive nature. Boys almost all have at somepoint tested to see if they could kill ants with a magnifying glass. Especially at a young age where we may not understand pain. Depending on age they should be explained why not to do such things and even be punished. Though for those who nobetter only pain will teach them a lesson. Understanding true pain will make a peaceful man put of anyone. Also unfortunately is this is the nature of living things and I feel we have a duty to minimize grest suffering in significant ways when we can.
Post automatically merged:

Same for adults. Anybody who could wish he'll on another person never took the time to sit down and really understand what he'll is.