CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Sins of the clown: I'd give Tears of the Kingdom an 8. Great game, but the inventory is horrible, the story has a lot of WTF holes regarding the Sheikah and how it connects to BotW's story, and Ultrahand is just bad to use. Fusion was a great idea, but, the inventory issues really hold it back. The Ultrahand Auto Build is not something you should be able to miss so easily.

Very little new music, too, when I already had issues with BotW's soundtrack being empty at times. Map didn't feel updated enough, I wanted a bit more sky stuff (since the sky stuff was really cool, but felt to cut up), and the Depths are just... too empty, though really fun to ride around in. Not many new weapons, a lot of cool new armor, though. Nice to see the OG DLC stuff just in the game.

The story was SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH better on multiple levels, best Zelda story probably. Cried like mad at the ending.

Amazing game, but too many things took me out of it. Loved a lot of the new enemies, too, some were really interesting and challening. When I beat BotW I immediately wanted to replay it like 5 times. I haven't felt that with Tears at all, I hope the next time I play it in the far future, I'm in a better place, and can focus more on the good parts than bad. Honestly, I played BotW so much maybe that world is just too worn for me.

I've been getting back into Halo Infite, though, so that's been fun, even if my aim is awful. The decision making is there, but the gameplay sure ain't, LOL.

By the time you get this letter, I might be doing better
It's kinda hard trying to survive, in all this crazy weather
Everybody wants my number, everybody's calling my name
But in the midst of all this, I can still hear you say (oh):
"Son, walk up right, and straight yo tie
You don't want one of those good jobs to pass you by
Don't act no fool, I'm watchin' you"
And now that you're gone, it still feels like you do
I wish (I wish), I wish you were here

Do you think the other Marines at HQ hear him talk about it and are like "Ugh, this fucking guy again".
"Really it's all about having proper form. See people always ask me (no ones asked) how I got my guard to be the best in the world and how they could improve theirs. I always tell them it starts with your squat, you really have to go low, almost like a frog squat"
*tears pants*
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

"Really it's all about having proper form. See people always ask me (no ones asked) how I got my guard to be the best in the world and how they could improve theirs. I always tell them it starts with your squat, you really have to go low, almost like a frog squat"
*tears pants*
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
He really doesn't wear pants, though. Just his Kintaro bib, and underwear.