@terabyte must of killed himself cus of hearing this :jay-he:
It's pretty telling that only us Lunami fans get attacked and not fans of Frobin, Sanami etc lol

Idk if you read the article, but it specifically says that there's to be no romance for the live action and that's likely because the East Blue saga had no romance in the manga either. It also only talks about Zoro and Nami not having a romance in the LA.

But anyway, what does it matter if no SH romances happen? Luffy will still sail with Nami and whoever else as long as he lives :kayneshrug:

It's pretty telling that only us Lunami fans get attacked and not fans of Frobin, Sanami etc lol

Idk if you read the article, but it specifically says that there's to be no romance for the live action and that's likely because the East Blue saga had no romance in the manga either. It also only talks about Zoro and Nami not having a romance in the LA.

But anyway, what does it matter if no SH romances happen? Luffy will still sail with Nami and whoever else as long as he lives :kayneshrug:

That one interview with Oda wasn't the only time where he said no romance between the crew.

But you have to remember there is no romance between the crew as long as they are still together, that doesn't mean Oda can't have certain Straw Hats get together after the crew disbands.

So Luffy and Nami might still have a chance, but at the end of the day I wouldn't take shipping overall seriously.

If certain shipping does happen at the end, I just hope some of the One Piece fans don't have the same reaction like what the Naruto and Bleach fans did when their series ended.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

If you care so much about "canon", you're "shipping" wrong.

It's about what you believe.
What Oda says, what anyone says, it's irrelevant.
It's about a couple that you, and you alone, think look good together.
Keep moving forward, despite you being a filthy LuNa fan.

:P

G

Gorosei Informer

:believe::believe::believe:

Zuckerbeg has become Jokerberg?

Title: The Jokerberg: Faceless in Gotham

Scene 1: Dark Social Media

[The scene opens in a dimly lit room, with Marc Zuckerberg sitting at a computer, surrounded by giant Facebook thumbs-up emojis. He's wearing a green hoodie and looks increasingly maniacal.]

Jokerberg (maniacal laughter): (typing furiously) "Hehehe... time to make Gotham's citizens reveal their deepest secrets!"

[He presses a button, and ominous status updates start appearing on screens all over Gotham City. People's phones buzz frantically.]

Status Update: "Just robbed a bank LOL! #BankHeist #CriminalMastermind"

[Cut to the streets of Gotham, where people are staring at their phones in horror.]

Scene 2: The Jokerberg's Manifesto

[Jokerberg stands on a digital soapbox in the middle of a crowded square, holding a microphone made of Facebook thumbs.]

Jokerberg (maniacal laughter): "Ladies and gentlemen of Gotham! I am your Jokerberg, and I've come to show you the true face of social media!"

[He raises a giant "Like" button high above his head.]

Jokerberg: "Behold, the Like Button of Doom! With a single click, I can make your most embarrassing secrets go viral!"

[He presses the button, and a giant thumbs-up emoji appears in the sky.]

Scene 3: The Status War

[Jokerberg's henchmen, dressed as evil Facebook emojis, storm the city.]

Jokerberg (shouting): "It's time for the Status War! Choose your side, Gotham! Will you be a 'Like' or a 'Dislike'?"

[Citizens are divided, forming factions with "Like" and "Dislike" banners.]

Scene 4: The Facebook Feud

[Jokerberg confronts Batman, who's disguised as a giant blue "F" for Facebook.]

Batman: "Jokerberg, your reign of digital terror ends now!"

Jokerberg: "Oh, Batman, you're just a relic of the past! It's all about 'React' buttons now!"

[They engage in an epic battle with thumbs-up and thumbs-down emojis flying everywhere.]

Scene 5: The Unfriending

[Batman defeats Jokerberg and confronts him.]

Batman: "It's time to log out, Jokerberg!"

[Jokerberg desperately tries to escape but fails. Batman unfriends him on Facebook, leaving him powerless.]

Jokerberg (defeated): "No... my precious Facebook friends... unfriended!"

[The citizens of Gotham cheer as the Jokerberg is taken into custody.]

Scene 6: The Digital Arkham Asylum

[Jokerberg sits in a padded cell, still wearing his green hoodie and laughing maniacally.]

Jokerberg: "They'll never truly unfriend me! I'll be back, Gotham! You can't escape the 'like' button!"

[The screen fades to black as Jokerberg's laughter echoes.]

[End of script]

BRUH LMFAO

:joker::pepebuggy::broocry::snoopy::crazwhat::kobeha:

Look they are getting married
I'm Sorry but my girl is married to multiple guys

:josad: Oda is a Wack
Post automatically merged:

:believe::believe::believe:

Zuckerbeg has become Jokerberg?

Title: The Jokerberg: Faceless in Gotham

Scene 1: Dark Social Media

[The scene opens in a dimly lit room, with Marc Zuckerberg sitting at a computer, surrounded by giant Facebook thumbs-up emojis. He's wearing a green hoodie and looks increasingly maniacal.]

Jokerberg (maniacal laughter): (typing furiously) "Hehehe... time to make Gotham's citizens reveal their deepest secrets!"

[He presses a button, and ominous status updates start appearing on screens all over Gotham City. People's phones buzz frantically.]

Status Update: "Just robbed a bank LOL! #BankHeist #CriminalMastermind"

[Cut to the streets of Gotham, where people are staring at their phones in horror.]

Scene 2: The Jokerberg's Manifesto

[Jokerberg stands on a digital soapbox in the middle of a crowded square, holding a microphone made of Facebook thumbs.]

Jokerberg (maniacal laughter): "Ladies and gentlemen of Gotham! I am your Jokerberg, and I've come to show you the true face of social media!"

[He raises a giant "Like" button high above his head.]

Jokerberg: "Behold, the Like Button of Doom! With a single click, I can make your most embarrassing secrets go viral!"

[He presses the button, and a giant thumbs-up emoji appears in the sky.]

Scene 3: The Status War

[Jokerberg's henchmen, dressed as evil Facebook emojis, storm the city.]

Jokerberg (shouting): "It's time for the Status War! Choose your side, Gotham! Will you be a 'Like' or a 'Dislike'?"

[Citizens are divided, forming factions with "Like" and "Dislike" banners.]

Scene 4: The Facebook Feud

[Jokerberg confronts Batman, who's disguised as a giant blue "F" for Facebook.]

Batman: "Jokerberg, your reign of digital terror ends now!"

Jokerberg: "Oh, Batman, you're just a relic of the past! It's all about 'React' buttons now!"

[They engage in an epic battle with thumbs-up and thumbs-down emojis flying everywhere.]

Scene 5: The Unfriending

[Batman defeats Jokerberg and confronts him.]

Batman: "It's time to log out, Jokerberg!"

[Jokerberg desperately tries to escape but fails. Batman unfriends him on Facebook, leaving him powerless.]

Jokerberg (defeated): "No... my precious Facebook friends... unfriended!"

[The citizens of Gotham cheer as the Jokerberg is taken into custody.]

Scene 6: The Digital Arkham Asylum

[Jokerberg sits in a padded cell, still wearing his green hoodie and laughing maniacally.]

Jokerberg: "They'll never truly unfriend me! I'll be back, Gotham! You can't escape the 'like' button!"

[The screen fades to black as Jokerberg's laughter echoes.]

[End of script]

BRUH LMFAO

:joker::pepebuggy::broocry::snoopy::crazwhat::kobeha:
OMG That Face:gokulaugh: