Gona say the scene with Luffy asking for a glass of milk in the live show was to cringe....manga&anime okay in live adaptation nah

@GrandmasterChef Zonji @DKI that why non anime/manga or fan piece fan that casually watched the live show are saying ZoNa is a thing

Got dam 1 asking for a glass of milk while Zoro replays to Nami: I need a drink, Zoro: Yeah, now are you talking

Casual watcher see 1 is a kid the other 2 are adults:suresure:

Gona say the scene with Luffy asking for a glass of milk in the live show was to cringe....manga&anime okay in live adaptation nah

@GrandmasterChef Zonji @DKI that why non anime/manga or fan piece fan that casually watched the live show are saying ZoNa is a thing

Got dam 1 asking for a glass of milk while Zoro replays to Nami: I need a drink, Zoro: Yeah, now are you talking

Someone has never gone to a bar, ordered milk, and bagged a milf.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars

You mean Luffy didn’t casually shit and piss and cum all over a Navy Admiral??? How is this possible?????????

Yep, exactly as I predicted.

I was never worried that Kizaru would get worked over by Luffy. Worst case for Kizaru this arc is that he is defeated after a serious fight, which ain’t happening. The Vice Admirals and Seraphim will jump in before Kizaru goes down, this guy can fight top tiers for days. He isn’t falling this arc.

U Forgot my man Jacob aka Ussop :josad:

If I'm right, we've got a maximum of 10 chapters this year left, unless anymore unexpected breaks?
There might be unexpected breaks since we didn't see any trailers yet for Movie or OVA of Monster ( Oda's One Shot before OP about Ryuma saving sum girl and slicing up Dragon ). Oda's been helping this kinda thing since long ago so we might get breaks.
Post automatically merged:

Your not sleeping tonight
Cryyyyy!!!

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Yes, my friend told me to watch only up to season 3. He also said this about Arrow
I didn't like the last episode of season 2, it seems they just wanted to prolong the story:josad:
Yeah just leave it there mate, don't waste your time on either of them because it gets really stupid and cringe. Watch something else.