Boa is the catalyst for all of this.

The issue with LuNa is fully on Luffy's end; Nami already has feelings for him, she's just smart enough to know that Luffy has no interest in any of that stuff.

BUT, once Boa shows up and starts hitting on Luffy to Nami's face, we'll see the jealous beast emerge.

Luffy IS Nami's greatest treasure along with Cocoyashi Village.

Nami is, BY FAR, one of the most posessive characters in the series. The way she looks at Luffy at times is proof to me that she loves him, as well as her declarations in Onigashima.

Ain't no way Nami letting Boa Hancock steal her man, when they meet, it's going to be dangerous.

Since snakes are so associated with Elbaf, I figure Nami will clash with Boa Hancock in Elbaf, possibly in a tournament.

Nami beats Boa, and becomes the Empress of the Sea. This was teased with Nami's Conqueror's Haki reveal after falling down the Wano waterfall and losing her shit at Luffy.

Oda said no romance, not no feelings. It's clear that Sanji has feelings for Nami at this point, and Usopp had feelings for Kaya; Oda doesn't have a problem with characters falling in love, he just doesn't want any romantic relationships and drama regarding them to muck up the story and pacing.
noooooooooooooo:whitepress::beckmoji:
Boa will always love Luffy and will give his wealth to Nami to save Luffy:christnally::christnally:

G

Gorosei Informer

basic opinion
Where’s the fun? Where are the risks? Where’s the pirate spirit?
I’m going with Kizaru
Extremely based opinion. Even Admiral agenda aside, I completely agree. And yet they fucking roast Fairy Tail and made fun of it for years or even over a decade at least. The irony is lost on them.

kingufy:cheers::araboss:

I came to the conclusion that Kinyagi has many accounts:pepebusi:

LMFAO, the Multiverse of Kinyagi!?

Post automatically merged:

Forget the teachings of Buddha, just read OP and you’ll reach the highest lvl of patience

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Well that just hyped up Sengoku even more than LMAO!

G

Gorosei Informer

Awesome, looking forward to playing as her. We're getting new levels to play on from the sounds of it too. If it's Story too, even better! Maybe "True Wano" story now the arc is ending soon in the anime too?:

@Veku posted a lot more useful info about this update:

Hybrid Kaido confirmed to be included and he's a "Speed Type"

https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoSEA?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1699331671143903351|twgr^78995e360a52637402166e87954127ecd9a2c85a|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/268804-one-piece-pirate-warriors-4/80557351

New missions teased:
Looks like just like a What-If or Dream Scenario so far with Yamato being part of the WCI Story....
At least they could add Onigashima's canon map to the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
basic opinion
Where’s the fun? Where are the risks? Where’s the pirate spirit?
I’m going with Kizaru
Kizaru will beat Luffy in a 1v1, once Gear 5 runs out, Luffy can't do anything, and Luffy can't beat an Admiral that fast.

The only argument people have is: "B-But, Luffy is a Yonkou, and beat Kaido!"

Blackbeard didn't want to fight Aokiji, when Blackbeard is destined to fight Luffy; the Admrials are getting downplayed so hard.

The strongest person Luffy has 1v1 is Katakuri, and even that had some weird moments in it.

How are Luffy's strongest attacks even going to hit, with Kizaru's speed? I think Luffy is physically stronger than Kizaru, but Kizaru's Fruit is nasty hours and peole just don't want to give him credit.

G

Gorosei Informer

Kizaru will beat Luffy in a 1v1, once Gear 5 runs out, Luffy can't do anything, and Luffy can't beat an Admiral that fast.

Blackbeard didn't want to fight Aokiji, when Blackbeard is destined to fight Luffy; the Admrials are getting downplayed so hard.

The strongest person Luffy has 1v1 is Katakuri, and even that had some weird moments in it.

How are Luffy's strongest attacks even going to hit, with Kizaru's speed? I think Luffy is physically stronger than Kizaru, but Kizaru's Fruit is nasty hours and peole just don't want to give him credit.
Did we see Gear 2nd vs Kizaru at Sabaody or Marineford, I can't remember?

Oda will probably come up with even more asspulls for him to win vs Kizaru if he does and or plot conveniences like Shanks showing up to bully Admirals again or Blackbeard being on that ship at Egghead somehow to fuck over Kizaru or Saturn gets off his fat, old ass and actually does something and forces Kizaru to back off or idfk lol.

I really hope we dont get Kizaru being killed off, like a sudden betrayal from Saturn or something whilst hes distracted with Luffy, although I'm not sure how he would do it but you never know with Oda after all, if he wants to make it happen, he will.

The BBP ship that is there hasnt even done anything nor do we actually know who is on it too, sigh. Still a massive wildcard potentially at least, as it should be. The ultimate gamechanger here even depending.

I just really want to see Gear 5 vs Kizaru and thus an Admiral and sheer toon force silly shenanigans. Im not even getting my hopes up for an awakening from Kizaru at this point, after Kaido and BM were let down like that, nor did Kuzan show off one vs Garp either. I'm not gonna even discuss CoC either, sick of conversations about that but its ironic I mention that with your name ofc LMAO!

My favourite idea is Gear 5 Luffy grabbing Kizarus coat and turning him off like turning off a light bulb lmfao.

Then again since its a Luffy fight, Kizaru should get a LOT of hype due to that by Oda and since Oda cherishes the Admirals so much too, it should be great hopefully....Monke vs monke action is a recipe for hilarious shenanigans too.

Did we see Gear 2nd vs Kizaru at Sabaody or Marineford, I can't remember?

Oda will probably come up with even more asspulls for him to win vs Kizaru if he does and or plot conveniences like Shanks showing up to bully Admirals again or Blackbeard being on that ship at Egghead somehow to fuck over Kizaru or Saturn gets off his fat, old ass and actually does something and forces Kizaru to back off or idfk lol.

I really hope we dont get Kizaru being killed off, like a sudden betrayal from Saturn or something whilst hes distracted with Luffy, although I'm not sure how he would do it but you never know with Oda after all, if he wants to make it happen, he will.

The BBP ship that is there hasnt even done anything nor do we actually know who is on it too, sigh. Still a massive wildcard potentially at least, as it should be. The ultimate gamechanger here even depending.

I just really want to see Gear 5 vs Kizaru and thus an Admiral and sheer toon force silly shenanigans. Im not even getting my hopes up for an awakening from Kizaru at this point, after Kaido and BM were let down like that, nor did Kuzan show off one vs Garp either. I'm not gonna even discuss CoC either, sick of conversations about that but its ironic I mention that with your name ofc LMAO!

My favourite idea is Gear 5 Luffy grabbing Kizarus coat and turning him off like turning off a light bulb lmfao.

Then again since its a Luffy fight, Kizaru should get a LOT of hype due to that by Oda and since Oda cherishes the Admirals so much too, it should be great hopefully....Monke vs monke action is a recipe for hilarious shenanigans too.
The first quarter of the New World dealt with Haki, the second quarter of the new world dealth with Paramecia Awakenings, the third quarter dealt with Zoan Awakenings, so, next up is naturally Logia Awakenings.

My running theory is that Logia Awakenings are very powerful but very draining.

I'm pretty sure Kizaru's Awakening will be the ability to reflect, refract, and gather light to make it more powerful. It may also let him actually move at the speed of light, but for very brief periods.

I've said it before, I literally think Kizaru is going to grab the Laser Grid and use it as a weapon. Luffy might try the same thing, though. Yooooooo, light saber duel with Luffy and Kizaru? That would be hype.

Sanji x Harem
:cheers:
Sanjis going to have all kinds of woman working with him in his all Blue restaurant. Hes a lover of all women, he can’t be tied down
I've thought that before, but this is the only time Sanji has looked at a woman like this in the entire series, as far as I know.

Dude doesn't have heart eyes, he's blushing like a schoolboy looking at his crush. Sanji has never acted like this, IMO, so, I think Pudding has a good shot.

Sanji will never get married and he should make Chopper his hero:myman:
LOL who knows, could happen.

Indeed, Kizaru is packing up Luffy in the first round (although Luffy will first have the upper hand at first, forcing Kizaru to use awakening) and will come back for round 2 with light gloves.