JJK 235 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

天下無双
Kenjaku clearly has a scheme ready to go post Gojo vs Sukuna
Regardless of who wins, the winner won't be at a 100% and he'll be able to pull of some nasty shit. Keep in mind I never said Kenjaku will fight either of them directly, because he loses every time unless they're near death's door.
He will use his 1000+ years of experience + the fact he's the game master to upstage them
not to mention everyone outside of kenchan/geto and fraudkuna/megumi have to be the last two survivors in order for the culling games to end..

inb4 kenjaku comes and saves Sukuna this time around…
Post automatically merged:

So you want me to make my win condition specifically OPEN/Shrine?

Hmmmmmmmmmm lemme think about it.
pussy

weren't you the same guy who said sukuna was allowing gojo to wail on him to power up maho & being him by UV was all according to keikaku?
yo kinyagi you going to answer this?

not to mention everyone outside of kenchan/geto and fraudkuna/megumi have to be the last two survivors in order for the culling games to end..

inb4 kenjaku comes and saves Sukuna this time around…

pussy
I still have no idea why Kenjaku/Gege made up that rule.
No way they're the last survivors because then the whole cast would be dead.

The wording was, iirc, Megumi Fushiguro and Kenjaku (or was it Suguru Geto?) survive -> Culling Games ends

Of course, Megumi's name had to be used because Sukuna wasn't a player at any point, even while in Yuji's body.

So this might also imply that him and Sukuna will separate before or immediately after the game ends.

oh gosh here it goes, lets start with a moot point shall we?

Gojo was forced in the Prison Realm its a Prison and another dimension all together, which Gojo overcame, adapted and train within. exactly experience came into play here through Gojos own experience. Let me repeat that GOJOS OWN EXPERIENCE.
Start with a moot point just to bring another moot point to the table. What does that have to do with anything I said?

Not to mention Sukuna also trained to master the 10 Shadows technique

Half of the stuff he’s doing Megumi has never even had a chance to try

Is 10s or Mahoraga Sukunas own CT/ability or is that exclusive to Megumi?

would Sukuna have been able to utilize these abilities if he was in Yujis body or his own for that matter?
You contradicted yourself in your own message

Where do we draw the line? It’s ok if Sukuna’s in Yuji’s body but it isn’t ok if he’s in Megumi’s body?

None of this matters anyway. Body stealing on your own requires skill, something very few characters know how to do

Dunno why this is something that’s brought up at all

you tried using some nonsensical point of Gojo having an advantage over Sukuna, which was his own CT something not only that he was born with but took him 16 years and dying to be able to fully understand then master after training it even further.
I made the post in response to NikaInParis saying Gojo “won against all odds” which is untrue

The odds were always in Gojo’s favor

Gojo per his own words had the advantage over Sukuna from the beginning due to the nature of Infinity

It is canon, how you take it is up to you but you cannot dispute what is written in the manga

I never said anything about it being unfair, only that it gave him the advantage which is true

I never said it was unfair i was telling you how dumb your point is.
not some borrowed taken over CT that still felt short and got absolute bodied trying to use.
This was your reply ^

“Not some borrowed taken over CT” What would be the point of mentioning this if it meant nothing?

You’re implying it’s unfair with this message

how does it not make sense, would Sukuna have survived as long as he did without Megumis soul and Mahoraga its a simple question?
Would he survive as long without abilities he schemed to obtain? No, I don’t think he would lol

how exactly did he "work" to obtain 10s?

you keep using this word and term work but how exactly did he work for it when we saw him jumpship to a new body cause Angel was there to exorcise him and needed a body to use freely unlike Yujis who had innerdialouge to die to end the suffering of his friends due to Sukuna.
The whole “jumping to another body” thing is a process

He set up Enchain and waited for the right time to possess Megumi

If he failed he would’ve died, why do you think he let Yuji know that he was “the fallen one”?

He had to hide it

so tell me how did he work for 10s and almost die in this process of work?
Angel could’ve killed him, a number of things could’ve gone wrong

It’s either jump ship or die (and he still almost died after body hopping)

& exactly Sukuna wasnt born with it nor is it a dormant power of his own its a stolen ability that he gained from taking over another persons body, so once again your point is invalid here. Gojos advantage is his own abilities and mastery of it.
And once again, you’re attacking a ghost

You keep bringing up points I never made

Hell, you just proved my entire point

Gojo had the advantage from the beginning, where the advantage came from is irrelevant

attacking a ghost?

its a basic question that im asking you, not sure why you are deflecting to others here..
You’re bringing up things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand

It isn’t deflecting, it’s staying on topic

You’re veering off and trying to start a completely different conversation

thats not really working tis simply just taking advantage of a kid who isnt smart. legitimate means yeah a 1on1 within his own Shrine domain vs a week old Yuji entering the world of JuJutsu....
It’s a deal that a 10 year old wouldn’t make upon hearing the terms

Yuji agreeing to it is his own fault, should’ve thought about it

once again never even said unfair not sure why you keep trying to create false narratives...
Didn’t say it, definitely implied it though

yo kinyagi you going to answer this?
Yeah I did say Sukuna let himself get hit by UV during the clashes (the narrator literally said he wasn’t cancelling the hit on himself) to let Maho adapt and that the reason why he was sandbagging so hard in the first few chapters after the DE clash was for Maho to adapt to infinity.

I still think both of those things lmao
To clarify:

Sukuna needs to use his own CT/Open to defend against and attack Gojo.

I am in. But the avatar needs to sensible. Trolling Gojo is fine, nothing obscene, of course.
Alright I’ll take the bet.

Although this might get kinda messy if he uses OPEN to take out Yorozu’s gift lmao

no no no it has to bypass infinity.
Yeah, it covers everything.
Sukuna needs to use his own CT to bypass infinity.

@EmperorKinyagi

You get it, right? Major player has to be Real CT/Open.

If Yorozu's gift is used, Mahoraga or 10S abilities are used, you lose. It include defense, attack and everything in between like distractions or escapes using rabbits or other things.

Yeah, it covers everything.
Sukuna needs to use his own CT to bypass infinity.

@EmperorKinyagi

You get it, right? Major player has to be Real CT/Open.

If Yorozu's gift is used, Mahoraga or 10S abilities are used, you lose. It include defense, attack and everything in between like distractions or escapes using rabbits or other things.
All right I’ll take it.

If Sukuna uses OPEN/Shrine to win the fight/defend himself/bypass infinity/whatever I win.

If Sukuna loses, uses Yorozu’s gift, Kenjaku interferes, uses 10 shadows to survive, etc I lose.

Penalty is a two week profile pic change.

deal?

All right I’ll take it.

If Sukuna uses OPEN/Shrine to win the fight/defend himself/bypass infinity/whatever I win.

If Sukuna loses, uses Yorozu’s gift, Kenjaku interferes, uses 10 shadows to survive, etc I lose.

Penalty is a two week profile pic change.

deal?
I see, you are betting it on Gojo frying his brain lol.

Anyway, I am in. Going forwrad, from next chapter, Sukuna wont use any other ability, just his own CT.

But if he uses other Shikigamis in the next chapter, like deer's ability to heal himself, Owari da :risitexcla:

Start with a moot point just to bring another moot point to the table. What does that have to do with anything I said?

Not to mention Sukuna also trained to master the 10 Shadows technique

Half of the stuff he’s doing Megumi has never even had a chance to try

You contradicted yourself in your own message

Where do we draw the line? It’s ok if Sukuna’s in Yuji’s body but it isn’t ok if he’s in Megumi’s body?

None of this matters anyway. Body stealing on your own requires skill, something very few characters know how to do

Dunno why this is something that’s brought up at all

I made the post in response to NikaInParis saying Gojo “won against all odds” which is untrue

The odds were always in Gojo’s favor

Gojo per his own words had the advantage over Sukuna from the beginning due to the nature of Infinity

It is canon, how you take it is up to you but you cannot dispute what is written in the manga

I never said anything about it being unfair, only that it gave him the advantage which is true

This was your reply ^

“Not some borrowed taken over CT” What would be the point of mentioning this if it meant nothing?

You’re implying it’s unfair with this message

Would he survive as long without abilities he schemed to obtain? No, I don’t think he would lol

The whole “jumping to another body” thing is a process

He set up Enchain and waited for the right time to possess Megumi

If he failed he would’ve died, why do you think he let Yuji know that he was “the fallen one”?

He had to hide it

Angel could’ve killed him, a number of things could’ve gone wrong

It’s either jump ship or die (and he still almost died after body hopping)

And once again, you’re attacking a ghost

You keep bringing up points I never made

Hell, you just proved my entire point

Gojo had the advantage from the beginning, where the advantage came from is irrelevant

You’re bringing up things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand

It isn’t deflecting, it’s staying on topic

You’re veering off and trying to start a completely different conversation

It’s a deal that a 10 year old wouldn’t make upon hearing the terms

Yuji agreeing to it is his own fault, should’ve thought about it

Didn’t say it, definitely implied it though
I honestly find weird that using an ability that you got via being lucky asf and being born in a busted family is fine but using an ability that you got via your own means is being a fraud.

It's like comparing someone who got all his wealth inherited because his parents were rich asf to someone who was broke but managed to make his wealth via his own means y'know?

That's a pretty blatant loss flag for Gojo.

But I doubt Sukuna will end up looking good.

His portrayal is dead lol
If the thing that saves Sukuna is OPEN/Shrine then the Sukuna agenda undergoes a renaissance.

If the thing that saves him is Yorozu’s gift, 10 shadows, Kenjaku, or something else.

Then it’s over for me and I am cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.