JJK 235 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-read Hidden Inventory and Shibuya until he gets sealed. This entire incident is solely because Gojo didnt dispose of Geto's body properly.

And he's far better written than Sukuna.. who is essentially Kaidou 2.0 in terms of character lmfao
So his character flaw is that he was too much of a goody two shoes to his friend?

huh

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So his character flaw is that he was too much of a goofy two shoes to kill his friend?

huh
He killed Geto you goof.
He just didnt dispose the body properly by giving it to Shoko.

I cannot hold your hand and help you read the story like a toddler.

Heian era Flashback will redeem him
:kobeha:

Strong and Evil is Sukuna's (and Kaidou's) characters summed up. They have as much depth as a sheet of paper.

He killed Geto you goof.
He just didnt dispose the body properly by giving it to Shoko.

I cannot hold your hand and help you read the story like a toddler.
Dude.

That’s not a character flaw. Being a good person, respecting a friendship, and making a bad decision dont represent a character flaw.

Luke Skywalker is one of the most cited examples of a Gary Stu, and he literally fucked up in episode 5 much harder than Gojo.

What I’m asking about is a legitimate, straightforward, character weakness.

It seemed like the only one he had was talking down to people and being cocky (see Sukuna telling Jogo he’s strong Vs Gojo bullying him).

But if he actually just mogs Sukuna then it’s over he’s 1000% a Gary Stu lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Dude.

That’s not a character flaw. Being a good person, respecting a friendship, and making a bad decision dont represent a character flaw.

Luke Skywalker is one of the most cited examples of a Gary Stu, and he literally fucked up in episode 5 much harder than Gojo.

What I’m asking about is a legitimate, straightforward, character weakness.

It seemed like the only one he had was talking down to people and being cocky (see Sukuna telling Jogo he’s strong Vs Gojo bullying him).

But if he actually just mogs Sukuna then it’s over he’s 1000% a Gary Stu lol
His mistake was being considerate and handing Geto's body to his "Family" of sorcerors who then goofed up.

His weakness is still, his relationship with Geto. His kindness and being considerate caused all of this.

I honestly find weird that using an ability that you got via being lucky asf and being born in a busted family is fine but using an ability that you got via your own means is being a fraud.

It's like comparing someone who got all his wealth inherited because his parents were rich asf to someone who was broke but managed to make his wealth via his own means y'know?
My point exactly lol

You work to steal it, risking your life in the process? FRAUD!

Born with it? That’s fine

His mistake was being considerate and handing Geto's body to his "Family" of sorcerors who then goofed up.

His weakness is still, his relationship with Geto. His kindness and being considerate caused all of this.
We’re going in circles here. If respecting a friendship and making a bad decision is a character flaw…

Then I don’t know what a Mary Sue is and every character I ever thought was one like Luke Skywalker, Rey, etc isn’t one lmfao

I honestly find weird that using an ability that you got via being lucky asf and being born in a busted family is fine but using an ability that you got via your own means is being a fraud.

It's like comparing someone who got all his wealth inherited because his parents were rich asf to someone who was broke but managed to make his wealth via his own means y'know?
thats the deal Gege is tryin' to balance this, something to equate or surpass Gojo overpower

There's no experience that Kenjaku can use against gojo the guy had to create a multi year plan using the prison realm and a whole lot of other conditions just to seal him.

Then there's all the students and other sorcerers that can jump on Kenjaku as well the Kenjaku stands no chance if Gojo is around .
It's amazing how you missed an entire sentnece saying Kenjaku won't directly face off against either off them because they would mop him

The guy is a schemer and he clearly has an ace or three up his sleeve now that he had an extra month to prepare for the outcome of this fight.

He will be UNDERHANDED, not an in-your-face honorable warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.