JJK 235 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I honestly find weird that using an ability that you got via being lucky asf and being born in a busted family is fine but using an ability that you got via your own means is being a fraud
The fraudulence is wrt Heian era Sukuna & Gojo debate.

And remember, Gojo had a bounty on his head for being born with that ability at the age of 5. He fully mastered it and Jujutsu and then became the Strongest.

Strong enough to reduce even the Legendary King of Curses into paste like he did this chapter.

And remember, Gojo had a bounty on his head for being born with that ability at the age of 5. He fully mastered it and Jujutsu and then became the Strongest.

Strong enough to reduce even the Legendary King of Curses into paste like he did this chapter.
If Sukuna had the six eyes and limitless, would he be better with it than Gojo or not?

Then you are in for a beating bro. I forgot that we are both sukuna bros here but outside we are pretty much on completely different sides lmao.

Making a different thread comparing the teams of WG's users depending on the manga could be fun lol
Clarification.

I think Luffy will beat Kizaru but it’s high diff.

If he outright negs Kizaru then I am finished.

It should be noted that Gojo didn't even need to develop a domain after he unlocked Purple based on his own info (he had no idea about Sukuna Kenjaku Or the Disasters, only the Vengeful spirits would need UV probably)

He pretty much maxed out for the sake of it

If the thing that saves Sukuna is OPEN/Shrine then the Sukuna agenda undergoes a renaissance.

If the thing that saves him is Yorozu’s gift, 10 shadows, Kenjaku, or something else.

Then it’s over for me and I am cooked.
Even if the reason his open/cursed technique is only effective because Gojo is worn down running on E? His technique would have to be something that bypasses limitless for sukunas portrayal to be salvaged but I doubt this will be the case.

Another thing people keep saying is Gojo needs to die because he’s too strong for the plot. But if Sukuna is stronger and more broken then Gojo how would that make sense for the series unless you’re fine with ass pull power ups/power of friendship closing the distance for our Yuji?

Yeah, we should by no means disregard Gojo because he got the best CT on JJK and made it go even further beyond. After all, a previous 6EU ended up in a draw against a 10S who was much weaker than Sukuna himself. As Gojo said, 80% talent, 20% hard work ig.

Even if the reason his open/cursed technique is only effective because Gojo is worn down running on E? His technique would have to be something that bypasses limitless for sukunas portrayal to be salvaged but I doubt this will be the case.

Another thing people keep saying is Gojo needs to die because he’s too strong for the plot. But if Sukuna is stronger and more broken then Gojo how would that make sense for the series unless you’re fine with ass pull power ups/power of friendship closing the distance for our Yuji?
I would agree if it weren’t for the last chapter.

They pretty much said that if Gojo wins, then they can all go mog Kenjaku.

But if Sukuna wins he’ll have to fight all of the students while exhausted.

I kinda see the latter happening.

I would agree if it weren’t for the last chapter.

They pretty much said that if Gojo wins, then they can all go mog Kenjaku.

But if Sukuna wins he’ll have to fight all of the students while exhausted.

I kinda see the latter happening.
True, also there’s the unpopular chance Kenjaku will jump in to absorb Sukuna now that he’s weakened too. Freeing up Megumi while creating a grizzly boss for the other students to jump

True, also there’s the unpopular chance Kenjaku will jump in to absorb Sukuna now that he’s weakened too. Freeing up Megumi while creating a grizzly boss for the other students to jump
Kenjaku can’t absorb Sukuna since he’s not a curse right now.

Or at least don’t think he can but idk

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It should be noted that Gojo didn't even need to develop a domain after he unlocked Purple based on his own info (he had no idea about Sukuna Kenjaku Or the Disasters, only the Vengeful spirits would need UV probably)

He pretty much maxed out for the sake of it
All of it was after Geto lost his way.

Gojo understood how fucked up the Jujutsu world is and wanted to change it. Hence why he dedicated his entire life to teaching, to saving other young kids who are struggling and since he's just Satoru Gojo the higher ups cannot do anything. Megumi, Maki, Yuta, Yuji... the list just goes on.

There is a lot of depth to Gojo's character which just gets handwaved under calling him a "John Sue" becaude he's so strong and dependable.

Gojo understood how fucked up the Jujutsu world is and wanted to change it. Hence why he dedicated his entire life to teaching, to saving other young kids.
So he has the standard make the world better goal? And that makes him not a Gary Stu?

What are you talking about lmao, being a Gary Stu is about character flaws as much as it is being overpowered.

Frankly the only thing I can think of as a Gojo flaw is his cockiness but if he beats Sukuna it was warranted and he had no flaws lol

Kenjaku clearly has a scheme ready to go post Gojo vs Sukuna
Regardless of who wins, the winner won't be at a 100% and he'll be able to pull of some nasty shit. Keep in mind I never said Kenjaku will fight either of them directly, because he loses every time unless they're near death's door.
He will use his 1000+ years of experience + the fact he's the game master to upstage them
There's no experience that Kenjaku can use against gojo the guy had to create a multi year plan using the prison realm and a whole lot of other conditions just to seal him.

Then there's all the students and other sorcerers that can jump on Kenjaku as well the Kenjaku stands no chance if Gojo is around .

There's no experience that Kenjaku can use against gojo the guy had to create a multi year plan using the prison realm and a whole lot of other conditions just to seal him.

Then there's all the students and other sorcerers that can jump on Kenjaku as well the Kenjaku stands no chance if Gojo is around .
It’s also pretty unlikely that Kenjaku can absorb Sukuna since he’s currently a human.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So he has the standard make the world better goal? And that makes him not a Gary Stu?

What are you talking about lmao, being a Gary Stu is about character flaws as much as it is being overpowered.

Frankly the only thing I can think of as a Gojo flaw is his cockiness but if he beats Sukuna it was warranted and he had no flaws lol
Re-read Hidden Inventory and Shibuya until he gets sealed. This entire incident is solely because Gojo didnt dispose of Geto's body properly.

And he's far better written than Sukuna.. who is essentially JJK Kaidou in terms of character lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.