JJK 235 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright it seems like all discussion is pretty much at a standstill, I am actually taking a break.

Honestly I’m kinda sad that @notAfanboy is the one who took my bet since he’s like the least offensive Gojo fanboy and now I have to decide an embarassing profile pic for him
:josad:
You could always kidna- I mean brib- politely ask, yeah, that one; politely ask a mod to manually change all of their pfps

It is not even fun to make fun of Sukuna bros anymore. It is just desperation galore at this point.
The saddest cope:
Them thinking Gojo fans will "cry, cope, mald, and seethe" if/when Gojo loses.

I couldn't name you one user from the top of my head that unironically believes Gojo is guaranteed a win here.

It's just that Sukuna's showing has been so embarassing that him (Sukuna) winning now calls for some major brain-damage-induced writing.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
The saddest cope:
Them thinking Gojo fans will "cry, cope, mald, and seethe" if/when Gojo loses.

I couldn't name you one user from the top of my head that unironically believes Gojo is guaranteed a win here.

It's just that Sukuna's showing has been so embarassing that him (Sukuna) winning now calls for some major brain-damage-induced writing.
I mean they are desperate af right now, they will take any slither of W they can and ride it. Was fun at first but now last 20 pages is just pure desperation

Son is your ability to read in peril?
I seem to recall foreshadowing of Sukuna hiding a trump card in 234 but it seems everyone else has amnesia.

Do you want to make the bet or not?

I will still lose if Sukuna’s gets out of this with Yorozu’s gift, 10 shadows, Kenjaku, etc so this should seem like a fairly low risk bet from your perspective

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I seem to recall foreshadowing of Sukuna hiding a trump card in 234 but it seems everyone else has amnesia.

Do you want to make the bet or not?

I will still lose if Sukuna’s gets out of this with Yorozu’s gift, 10 shadows, Kenjaku, etc so this should seem like a fairly low risk bet from your perspective
It is a lame ass bet to begin with. Sukuna using Open and Shrine is highly possible bcs of last ditch attempt to save himself. IDK what is your purpose of the bet, it is lame and desperate like yourself lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.